Chapter 17- steamy

Once we got back to LA I was feeling a bit sick, but I just brushed it off as airplane sickness and went to bed early that night.

The next morning I woke up feeling better, and Chris made me my favourite breakfast; pancakes and French toast.

"Hey how about we do something fun today?" Chris beamed.

It seemed like everyday with Chris was an adventure.

"What do you have in mind?" I smirked.

"Let's go shopping!" He said, not exactly what I thought he'd say.

Noticing my confusion Chris continues, "now that we've told your family, we have nothing to hide let's go out and hold hands..kiss" Chris winked seductively.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and got up to get a quick shower, since we'll probably be bombarded with paparazzi.

When I stepped out of the shower I noticed we had no clean towels in there and I didn't bring any clothes in.

"Chris" I called. "Yeah babe?" He said walking into our bedroom. I peaked my head out, the door covering my body.

"Can you pass me my clothes?" I pleaded.

Chris gave me a devilish grin. "Mhhhmm I don't know, I think maybe you should come get them yourself." He smirked.

I could already notice his hard on, so I decided to play along. I swung the door open and slowly walked over to Chris, sitting on his lap. He immediately began attacking my neck with kisses.

He reached my soft spot and I moaned. I pulled back and tugged on Chris' shirt, signalling him to take it off, and he did.

I lightly pushed on his chest, making him lie back on the bed. He kissed me passionately. I reached down and fumbled with his belt, until he flipped us around so he was on top and took off his remaining clothing.

He gave me a questioning look, like he always did and I quickly nodded. He then pushed inside of me and we both moaned out in unison.

Once we were finished, we both got dressed to go out together publicly for the first time.

"You should forget to bring your clothes in the shower more often" he winked. I hit him playfully on the arm and we got in his car to head out.