Chapter 4-the morning after

Chris' POV

I woke up to Molly wrapped in my arms. She was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining on her long golden brown hair and she had cute freckles sprawled across her nose and cheeks.

I decided to surprise her with breakfast, so I slowly untangled myself from her and she stirred in her sleep, but thankfully didn't wake up.

I tiptoed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and ordered scrambled eggs, with toast and bacon from room service.

Just as I hung up the phone, Molly walked out wearing one of my shirts. I have to admit, she looked hot.

"Good morning, beautiful," I smile.

"Morning," she answers, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Well.. Last night was fun" I wink.

"It was amazing" she giggled, while blushing.

"I ordered breakfast" I told her, "hope you're hungry." I add.

"Starving" she laughed.

We chatted like that for the rest of the morning, talking to Molly was effortless, almost as if I have known her for years.

Molly's POV

"So.." Chris began, "what are you doing later today?"

"Nothing much" I smile.

"Well maybe we could go do something like um I don't know go to the beach and grab lunch at the pier?"

I loved how Chris would get nervous around me, it shows that he's not like the stuck up snobby celebrities I'm used to. He's kind and genuine.

"Sure, I'd love to!" I say, not being able to contain the grin that has plastered itself across my face.

"Great" he smiles.

"Umm do you mind if we stop by my place, I want to change?" I ask.

"Definitely" he replied, and we spent the rest of our morning finishing our breakfast, and telling each other about our lives.

~

We pulled up to my drive way and walked into the house.

"This is really cute" Chris smiled.

"It's okay, it's tiny-but cozy and we make do."

"We?" Chris asks a bit worried, and I couldn't help but laugh at his tone.

"Oh no, me and my roommate Meg" I giggle.

"Oh Meg, a female" he says, seeming relieved.

I laughed, "yes a female, but she won't be back to LA for another month, she's travelling overseas."

"Oh, so you've got the place to yourself?" He grinned, and I gave him a wink as we both laughed.

"Do you mind if I grab a quick shower before we go? I asked.

"—only if I can join" Chris smirks.

"I think we can make that happen"
I laugh.

I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom-where my bathroom was. I turned on the hot water and we both undressed and stepped inside.

Chris turned me around so my back was to him and I was facing the wall, he then started to kiss down my spine and up my neck. I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot.

I then turned around and began to kiss him passionately.

It seemed like every time we kissed, it got better and better. I started to run my fingers up and down his arms. As I reached down lower, he moaned into the kiss.

Next thing I know, he slipped inside of me, and we were both moaning in pleasure.

I longed for his touch and I never wanted this moment to end.