Little pirate

She couldn't believe her eyes. The sight in front of her made her heart melt.
Her pirate laid on the sofa with their 2 year old son Liam on his chest ,both fast asleep. Liam wore a little pirate costume , which they bought for Halloween.

She walked slowly towards them.She knelt in front of them and stroked Liam's back softly.Tears of joy formed in her eyes.

Emma still couldn't belive that she had found her happy ending.After all the threats Storybrooke had to face ,they could finally live in peace.

Killian and her had been married for almost three years now. After their honeymoon ,Emma found out that she was pregnant .The both were overjoyed
and couldn't be happier.

After Gold were no longer the dark one,
Belle took care of him. She took her time but in the end she forgave him .
He became a better person.He and Killian got along very well.Gold even gave Liam a stuffed animal named Peter.

Emma and Regina became really good friends. And Emma finally helped Regina to find her happy ending. Robin proposed a year after Liam was born.
They both had adopted Zelena's baby and were now happy with her and Roland.

Her parents were ok too. Neal was now five years old and both Liam and Neal adore Henry so much. And Henry loves both of them. Killian and Emma even adopted a little lost dog, who Killian found on the docks. They named him Jolly.

And now, here they were, three years after she was saved from the darkness.

Emma stroked Killian's hair from his forehead. He opened his eyes slowly and his arms thightened around his son protectivly. He smiled as he looked into Emma green eyes.

"Hey"

"Hey, why does he wear his pirate costume?"

"We played pirates on the Jolly Rodger and he wanted to look like me.", Killian smiled.

"He looks so cute and small when he's asleep."

"Yeah"

"Come on, we can put him to bed"

Killian laid their son in his bed and put the covers up to his chin.Both of his parents gave him a good night kiss on the forehead before they walked out of the room.

When they walked into the kitchen ,Killian took Emma in his arms and kissed her passionatly.

"What was that for?"

"I just wanted to kiss my wife hello"

They both smiled and Killian bumped his nose against hers.

They had finally found their happy ending.