Secrets

Suzy's POV

Briiiing!!!!!

The bell rang to signal that the day was over. I then grabbed my things and walked out in a hurry.

My class should be named bed time story because all it did was make me fall asleep. It was really that boring!

I walked out of class and started to walk towards Woohyuns locker. I stood behind it quietly until he shut it. And when he did, he jumped when he saw me.

"What did I scare you?" I asked smiling. And he laughed while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Yep,that's what it was"

"Anyway, how was your day baby?" I asked and he was lookng around. Then all the sudden he started to smirk before he turned to me.

"Good,did you talk to Baekhyun today?" He asked and I frowned at his odd question.

He doesn't even like Baekhyun so why would he want to know?

"Ani not really.. wae?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing Jagiya, I just didn't want him to steal my spot that's all" he said and I smiled.

"Aww your jealous" I said and he shrugged.

"Well I can't deny it. Your just so pretty" he said pinching my nose. And I scrunched my face up.

Then he glanced behind me. And thats when I realized that he's been looking in that direction for a long time. So I started to turn around to see what he was looking at. But before I could see who it was. Woohyun turned my face back to look at him before he kissed me.

It was a sudden kiss. But a gentle kiss.

Woohyun was such a good kisser that it makes me think that he's had a lot of practice...... but it doesn't matter anymore. Because I'm his current girlfriend.

He then slowly pulled away and then smiled down at me.

"I have to go help my mom down at the pizza place. So I'll see you later" he said.

"But you said that you didn't have to work today" I said remembering what he told me a couple of days ago.

"Uh..she just texted and told me. So I have to go. Okay bye" he said kissing my forehead in a hurry before walking off.

I watched him leave in confusion. When did his mom learn how to text. All she did was call.

I shrugged it off and then turned around and was startled by someones presence.

"Baekhyun you scared me" I said holding my chest.

I then looked up at Baek. And he didn't say anything. It was kinda like he was in a daze.

"Baek!" I shouted timidly. And he looked at me.

"Are you okay? Your starting to act weird" I said and he then bit his lip.

"Umm Suzy I have something to tell you" he said and there was sadness in his tone of voice. I could tell that it wasnt good news.

"What it is?" I asked a little alarmed.

Baekhyun then kept staring at me and not saying anything. I was trying to read his eyes. And it was like he was trying to tell me something through them.

"Hurry Baek tell me. Is it something bad. Is it about Gyeong!" I asked frantically.

"Oh ani ani never mind that. I was just going to ask you if you got the job that you were looking for" he asked and I sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah I start tomorrow actually " I said happy and then Barkhyun smiled.

I have been searching for a job for a while now. And they finally hired me at the local food market.

"Good now let's go. Because I'm hungry. And I want to get to the food before you do" Baekhyun said putting his arm around me. And I nudged him in his side.

Baekhyun's POV

I walked into my room and sat on my bed with my head in my hands. All of this is so stressful.

I decided not to tell Suzy about Woohyun's cheating because It was no use. She was already hopelessly in love.

If I told her about the cheating. She wouldn't believe me. I know this from past experiences. And the last time something like this happened. I tried to warn her. But all she did was yell at me. And called me all kinds of liar's.

So Im just going to stay quiet. It's the only thing that I can do.

But I still can't help but feel like a scummy friend. If Suzy found out that I knew. She would never forgive me.

Ugkh! I could just hurt that Woohyun. He literally makes me want to lose my mind.

I was walking to meet up with Suzy when class ended. And that's when I noticed that she was with Woohyun. And then he noticed me standing there.

Then that's when be started to rub Suzy in my face. And all I could do was stand there and watch it unfold.

It was kind of like he was dangling Suzy in front of me. She was like a treat that i couldnt have but always saved.

I don't know if he knows about my new found feelings for her. But he sure is making it seem like he does.

Seeing him kiss her makes my heart fall limp.

I got out of my clothes. And changed into ones that were comfortable.

I then got into my bed and wrapped myself in my blanket. I was about to fall asleep until I heard my door open.

"Baekhyun don't got to sleep this early" Suzy said from the doorway.

"I'm tired" I mumbled. And that's when I felt Suzy jump on me. I was suprised. And tried to move but couldn't.

"I'm not moving until you get up" she said and I rolled my eyes. Suzy acts like she isn't light enough to be moved.

So with that being said. I successfully removed my arms from under the blanket. And grabbed her so I could roll over and get up.

But I hadnt realized that I was at the edge of the bed. And when I rolled. I fell off of the bed with Suzy still in my arms. And I fell on top of her.

And when we landed on the floor. Thats when we made direct eye contact. I didn't look away and neither did she.

Then when I realized that I was on top of her. I moved away quickly and embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry Suzy. Are you hurt" I asked once I was beside her. And she was still looking at me.

"No" she mumbled. And I nodded and avoided her eyes. They were sending me into a trace that I didn't want to get out of.