Nasty Kiss

Suzy's POV

We were all walking out of the restaurant. And it was time for us to head our separate ways.

"I had a lot of fun tonight" Woohyun said sticking his hands in his pockets and shyly looking at me. How cute

"Me too. Maybe we should do it again sometime" I said hoping that he would agree.

"I would like that. Here's my number" he said before taking my phone and typing his number into it.

I watched him as he did so until he was done. Then he passed it back to me and smiled. I looked at the name and he put WooHyun♡♥.

I smiled at the heart emojis. He seems to be on the same page as me.

"I had a fun time to" Yeonwoo said looking at Baekhyun and he nervously laughed while looking away from her. I could tell that he didn't have a good time tonight. And I'll make it up to him. I wasn't expecting for Woohyun's sister to be like this.

"Okay well we have to go home. Bye Suzy" Woohyun said before bending down so he could hug me.

He smelled like cologne and his embrace was warm. He pulled away from me within a reasonable time. And I tried not to make eye contact because I was becoming flushed.

"Come on Yeonwoo"he said.

"Okay bye Baekhyun" she said.

"Bye Ye-"

Baekhyun started before she mushed her lips on to his. Suddenly kissing him. I dropped my mouth open and Baekhyun was definitely taken by surprise.

Yeonwoo eventually let's go from the kiss. Letting Baekhyun up for air. Before she whispered something in his ear and then turned around to leave with Woohyun.

Baekhyun was in a daze until Yeonwoo and Woohyun turned the corner. And when they were out of sight I turned around and tended to Baekhyun.

"Baek are you okay?" I asked walking up to him. And he didn't say anything. Before I could ask anything else. He was gaging like he wanted to vomit.

I stepped back from him while he let it out. Even though he never even threw up.

"We have to go home now!" Baekhyun said before grabbing my hand and walking home fastly. I giggled at his behavior.

"Baek I think she really likes you" I said trying to be funny. And he stopped walking. To turn around and glare at me.

"Don't say that Suzy. Its not funny" he said and I laughed

"I'm not playing Baekhyun. I really think she likes you" I said and he made a disgusted face.

"You think! I have never been through that type of trauma before. She even used ..tounge" Baekhyun said before gaging again.

"Come on Baek. Lets go before I have to carry you home" I said grabbing the beagles arm. And guiding him the rest of the way.

Once we were at the door. Baekhyun didn't waste anytime. He opened the door and took off his shoes. Throwing them against the wall before running up the steps.

I patiently took my shoes off before following after him.

Once I was in his room. I heard him in the bathroom brushing his teeth. So I opened the bathroom door.

"Really Baekhyun?" I asked.

"What" he said with foam around his mouth.

"Don't you think that your going to far?"

"You didn't taste what I tasted. Her gums were touching my bottom lip. Because she didn't have any teeth" he said before brushing his teeth harder.

"What did she whisper to you?" I asked.

"You don't want to know" he said spitting into the sink.

"Yes I do! What did she say Baek?" I asked.

And he paused with his hands on both sides of the sink. Then he squeezed his eyes shut.

"She told me that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Then slipped her number into my pocket" he said and I gasped.

Then unintentionally started to laugh. Baekhyun looked at me.

"Shut up Suzy it's not funny" he said pouting.

"I'm sorry Baek. But yes it is" I said in between my laughs.

"Its all your fault" he said turning the light off in the bathroom. And walking into the room. Before sitting on his bed across from me.

"How?" I asked.

"Maybe if you weren't drooling over Mr. 'Woohyun' " Baekhyun said doing finger quotations.

"Then this would have never happened" he said.

"I was not drooling. It was a mutual liking thank you" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"And how was I supposed to know that she was like that? I thought she was the pretty lady that walked by in the pink dress" I said in all honesty. But when I saw her walk past me and sit with another guy. I knew it wasn't her.

"I know! I did to but....but..." Baekhyun said struggling to finish his sentence.

"Its okay Baekhyun. Its all over now" I said patting his back playfully.

"Hold me" Baekhyun said hugging me. And I laughed.

"Yah you big baby!"

--------------------

"You know we have school in two days right" Baekhyun said and I flinched at hearing the terrifying word. Doesn't it sound like it should be curse word.

"Ugkh are you serious?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes Suzy. And this year is going to be better" Baekhyun said getting up from the couch in the living room.

He was sitting and talking to me. While I was sprawled out in the living room floor.

"Oh yeah and how is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just have this unexplainable feeling" he said and I chuckled.

"Are you sure your not just gassy?" I asked and he glared at me.

"Suzy can I speak with you" Baekhyuns mom asked.

"Okay" I said looking at Baekhyun weirdly while he looked at me the same.

I walked into her room and stood patiently and nervously waiting for her to speak.

"I have a letter for you. And it was sent by your mom" She said.

I wanted to decline the letter. But figured that it would be rude so I just decided to read it. She handed me the folded paper.

I hesitantly opened it. Before I skimmed through it. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Is this real?