Caught

Baekhyun's POV

Dinner was finally over and it was time for that punk Woohyun to go home. We had been giving eachother dirty looks all night.

And he makes me sick!

"I'm going to walk Woohyun to the door. I'll be right back" Suzy said walking out of the dinning room. Leaving me and Gyeong behind.

I watched them leave and then slowly made my eyes back to Gyeong. Who had a smirk on his face.

"Why are you smirking hyung?" I asked.

"I'm smirking because of you" Gyeong said throwing me off.

"What do you mean?I didn't say anything........ or did I?" I asked unsure of myself. My thoughts weren't exactly censored. And I would hate for hyung to know what I was thinking.

"Ani, you didn't say anything. But it's all in your actions." Gyeong said. But I was still looking at him like I was lost. And he sighed.

"Jinja.... I can tell that you don't like Woohyun" Gyeong said finally spitting it out.

"Was I that obvious" I said in a sarcastic tone. Truth is, I didnt care who saw me giving Woohyun the death stare. Its a good thing that everyone knows that I'm not fond of him.

"Ne, but I can't say that your wrong. I don't really like him either" Gyeong said which made my eyes widen.

"You don't?"

"Ani, I don't know why though. But it's just a feeling" Gyeong said experiencing the same thing that Im going through.

"Thats what I said"

"He seems like he could be up to no good" Gyeong added.

"Exactly. But when I tell Suzy that. She thinks that I'm jealous of their relationship" I said crossing my arms.

"Well are you?" Gyeong asked. And I widened my eyes again.

"Huh?"

"Are you jealous?" He asked again. And I chuckled.

"Ani, why would I be jealous" I said relaxing in my seat again.

"Because you have feelings for Suzy" Gyeong said. Making me tense up again.

And to be honest. I think that Gyeong could be right. I think that I am developing feelings for Suzy. Latley she's all that I think about. And it drives me crazy when she's with that Woohyun guy.

Every other time that she's had a boyfriend. I thought the only reason why I didn't like them. Was because they seemed like scum.(Which They Were). But now I'm not so sure. It doesn't matter who Suzy dates. They'll never be good enough for her.

"Gyeong -ah! Come here" Suzy called from the living room.

"Ye" Gyeong responded before standing up and looking at me.

"Looks like I was right" Gyeong said before leaving the dinning room. And I was left to sit there with my thoughts.

What am I going to do? I can't just sit here and do nothing. But I guess I dont have a choice. I just have to wait until Woohyun slips up. And I'll be there to comfort Suzy like always.

What a vicious cycle. I don't want to see her with Woohyun. But I don't want her to be heartbroken and upset either. Aish! Why does she go after these type of men.

...............2 Weeks Later

I rolled over in my bed for the twentieth time. I can't seem to fall asleep. It feels like I've been up all night. Due to the fact that my brain won't give me a break.

I haven't stopped thinking about Suzy. Everything about her is standing out more than usual.

Like the way she laughs with her head tilted back and her mouth wide open. And when she eats cereal she pours the milk first.

I'M READY TO LOSE MY MIND! This situation is making me crazy. So I decided that I had enough. And grabbed my headphones, and put them on my ears. To help eliminate my endless thinking.

I turned my music up loudly. To drown out my thoughts. And to my liking, it was working. And I slowly started to drift to sleep.

BEEEEEP BEEEEP!!!

I jumped at the sound of my alarm. And shook my head violently.

"No. No. No!" I said checking my phone for the time. And to my dismay, it was time for school.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I can tell what type of day this is going to be.

I sluggishly get out of bed. And drag myself to the bathroom to shower. Then I got out and put on my clothes. Before walking to Suzy's room. But to my surprise she was already up.

"What are you doing up this early?" I asked smirking at her. And she was brushing her long brown hair in the mirror.

"I wanted to wake up this early. Woohyun said it would be best "Suzy said making my smile turn into a scowl. Woohyun again? His name is like a disease that I wish Suzy could get cured of.

Time passed and me and Suzy were walking to school. I wasn't really saying anything because I was zoned out. But quickly snapped out of it when Suzy jumped in front of me.

"Yah"

"What?"

"Are you okay Baek? You look really tired" Suzy said looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'm okay" I said but it was obvious that Suzy didn't believe me.

"Baekh-"

"Come on or we're going to be late" I said cutting her off. Before I patted her shoulder and lightly pushed her towards the schools direction.

We arrived and since I don't have class with Suzy. She and I went our separate ways.

I then started to walk down the hallway. And gather my thoughts at the same time.

"Baekhyun get it together. What is wrong with you" I said talking to myself. Before looking up and seeing the unbelievable in front of me.

I stopped walking in the hallway as I saw Woohyun kissing another girl behind her locker.

I wiped my eyes to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. Because lack of sleep can cause you to hallucinate. But when I looked back. He was still there.

Then he looked in my direction. Making direct eye contact with me and I smirked.

Catching him slip up was a lot easier than I thought

The bell rung and the hallways were clearing. And that just left me and Woohyun in the hallway.

He was smiling as he walked up to me. And I gave him the slow clap.

"Wow that was beautiful. But......that didn't look like Suzy?" I said being sarcastic. And he chuckled.

"Your right. It wasn't her but so what. What are you going to do? Tell Suzy?" Woohyun asked. And that's when I laughed

"You are a lot smarter than I give you credit for" I said.

"Well go right ahead" he said and I frowned.

"What?"

"Go ahead and tell her Baekhyun. Its not like she's going to believe you anyway." Woohyun said.

"And what makes you think that?" I asked

"Oh I don't know.......it's just a feeling" Woohyun said mocking me before bumping me while walking away. While I stood in the same place. Not moving an inch.

I hate to admit it but Woohyun could be right. What if Suzy doesn't believe me.