Reality

Suzy's POV

I sat up and I was in my bed. I looked around and everything seemed to be the same. So I smiled.

"The whole thing must've been a dream" I said flipping my blanket off of me before stepping out of bed.

I walked into my moms room to see what she was doing. And I saw her all lovey dovey with Sungjoo ugkh!

Sungjoo's not unattractive or anything. He has a slim body with a nice hair cut and he doesn't look homeless. Its just that I get this odd vide from him. And that's never a good sign.

"Oh honey your up" my mom said noticing me standing there.

"Yeah"

"Are you okay now?" Sungjoo asked and I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"The engagement silly. You passed out after I told you and Sungjoo had to carry you to your room" my mom said and I felt my heart drop in my stomach. It was real!

I couldn't find the right words to say. So I just told her what I was going to do instead.

"I'm going to Baekhyun's don't wait up" I said walking back to my room quickly to changing out of my uniform and then I left shortly after.

I basically sprinted up to his front door but knocked on it lightly.

"Hi Suzy" his mom said greeting me before stepping aside for me to come in.

"Hi is Baek here?" I said taking off my shoes.

"Ne he's in his room" she said and I nodded before walking up to his door. He had a warning sign on it. And it read:

WARNING!!!
Danger Zone Come In At Own Risk

I rolled my eyes and walked in. But before I could say anything. A toe nail came flying towards me but I doged it just in time. And I looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes.

"Oh hey Suzy. I guess you didn't read the sign" Baekhyun said.

"I need to tell you something" I said realizing why I'm here.

"Okay shoot" he said trying to clip another toe nail.

"My mom's engaged" I said and Baekhyun dropped his clippers and turned to me.

"Jinja! To who?"

"Like you don't know. Its to Creepy smiles!" I said in an obvious tone.

Baekhyun stood up and hugged me.

"What are you doing" I asked surprised by his sudden action.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"For what"

"Now for the rest of your life. You have to deal with..... what's his name Creepy smilez?" Baekhyun said trying to be funny. And I hit him in his arm.

"Baek it's not funny. What am I going to do" I said sitting on his bed.

"I mean what can you do. It's your mothers choice" Baekhyun said.

"I don't know I just wish this wasnt real. She hasn't even known the guy for 2 months and now their getting married" I said disappointed in my mothers actions.