New home..

Jungkook pov
" choose who you want to claim and show them their new home "
v took hyun, i was sun ah, namjoon eunri, jimin haeun,jhope suzy and krystal who is jin hyung but he is not here and suga is with Christina

Oh god this girl is seriously hyper she kept asking me things, jimin hyung is having a war with haeun..... noona i guess? I have 6 hyungs ands 6 noona now great.. and the hyper is one year younger than me.

I am going to kill this girl, " come here"i said she follow me to the shooting room I took a gun and asked her to stand infront,
" why should I stand here" she asked
" you'll see"
I aimed my gun at her ,hahaha look at her! She trembling and I ....
BANG BANG
The bullets went near her ear but it didn't hit her..(I wasn't planning to kill her)
I went to her "annoy me again than the bullets will be in your heart,my lady"i whisper at her her ear causing her to tremble and fall on her feet...I felt pity for her so I just gave her a drink and asked to go back yo the my- our room but she refused so I just aim lessly shoot all the target and ever bullets hit the bull eye or near it none missed,

" jungkook, dinner"jin hyung said out of nowhere so I brought her down everyone was there except for jimin hyung and noona "she has gastric so she has too eat early, jimin bought lunch for them and they ate and left off to bed."V said as he was eating his food..

Sun ah pov
I was standing there hopeless seeing my friends are not eating but playing their food with no intention to eat , al only eat half and I threw it in the bin and drag them with me, I slowly opened the door to the empty room they gave us it was like a dance room with mirrors..

" What is your motive to bring us here, we want to go home "
" why don't we dance off our worries "I said
" my bag is in my room"
"I brought my laptop"haeun unnie said entering THE room.

She opened the song 'Boy in luv' and we all danced to it showing off what we are good at ...we did it as if we were on a show, not a single mistake done. Then eun ri and haeun finished it with a smooth flip at both sides.

CLAP,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP

" I never knew you will be this talented"hoseok said
" starting this Saturday you will be trained , for fights and battle . Ahh and dont worry your partners will buy you some clothes and train you"namjoon said in a husky voice

" ANYONE who fails or they are weak will be DEAD, so don't play a fool... I am SERIOUS"he told us and that left a shiver down our spine, breaking our nerves

Then the thought of suzy and haeun cam in mind haeun has asthma and suzy has low red blood cells, they are weak when it comes to strong jobs ...

Meanwhile, I am afraid of guns and phobia of bloods dripping out from the dead body with their eyes open....omg, thinking about this already makes me wanna faint but I can't...oh gosh..
Jungkook suddenly grabbed my hand, I felt ticklish in my heart for no reason... he dragged me into the room..

" sleep now"he commanded
" on the floor?"
"Why do you wanna sleep outside and let hoseok hyung who sleep walks to walk on you?"
" no" I said
" then here sleep on the floor not the couch."
I immediately sleep on the cold hard floor as he took his gun out...

"Hahaha"he laughed at me and slept on the bed

Someone pov
As sun ah was sleeping soundly ,jungkook got down form his bed and carry her in bridal stlye "so light"he said as he placed her on the bed ....carefully that young boy walked to the couch making sure she is not awake he slept on the couch, he was whispering to him self " she is so cute ,I guess I do like her, good night sun ah ..sweet dreams"
Xxxxcccccccxxxxxxxxxcxxccccc
Sorry FOR short chapter ,bts comeback is so sad ....v...wae...