"Gentlemen! Take a look at a rare sight You wanna tell them what we caught?" Gerard began.

"An omega." Chris finished.

"The lone wolf. Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of the pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered. And possibly alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice." Gerard said walking over to a bag. The sound of Blade scraping filled my ears.

"Because, as I am about to demonstrate.. An omega rarely survives.. On his own." Gerard said Slicing the omega in half at the waist. Or in other words a hemicorporectomy. I saw the blood dripping as his organs fell out. I held my hand to my mouth to prevent me from screaming, tears formed in my eyes as I just witnessed a death.

"Look Look. Look at them! You see what they do? This is why you need me. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together." affirmed Derek

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Declaring war." Derek answered.

"We have a code." Chris addressed

"Not when they murder my daughter. No code not anymore. From now on these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if they are wounded and week. Or seemingly harmless.. Begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone. Or some desperate lost soul with no idea what they're getting into. We find them. We kill them. We kill them all." Gerard raged. I looked at Derek. My eyes filled with tears already pouring out.

"We need to stop him." I breathed.

I walked to my car as soon as my phone rang.

"Hello?". I answered.

"Amanda where are you. You were suppose to be home already." My mom said.

"Sorry mom. Got held up. I'm not alone tho I'm with Scott." I lied straight threw my teeth.

"Put him on the phone." She demanded. I sighed switching the phone to my other ear.

"Hey mom." I said imitating Scott.

"Hey Scott. I'm glad you're with your sister. Hey I have to go. I'll call you later. Tell Amanda that I love her." Mom said.

"Alright mom. Bye." I said mimicking Scott.

"You know its scary how you can do that." Derek said getting in to my car. I jumped slightly.

"You scared me." I said putting my hand on my heart.

"Sorry." Derek chuckled.

"Do you want to come over? Or should I go over to your cable car. I don't want to be alone. That body hanging there is still in my head. Its tattooed to my brain." I said. Getting the chills just thinking about it.

"You can come home with me. I don't mind really. But I suggest we go to your place first to shower you know. And grabbing some clothes to spend the night. And when you go to school." Derek suggested.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said starting the car driving to my house.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said walking over to my bedroom. Derek following after. I went into my bathroom starting the shower.

"Do you want me to join in?" Derek asked. I smirked.

"Are you sure. I mean my mom is just on the other side of the room. And if she hears moans she will run into the restroom." I explained.

"Then it'll be worth it." Derek smirked taking off his shirt and flexing his muscles. I took my shirt off just in a bra. We undressed each other. I stepped in the tub closing the shower curtain. Soon after Derek joined in. I was rinsing off my skin. Derek reached over grabbing the soapy loofah. He started scrubbing my back. Once he got the back side, I turned around so he could get the front side.

"When did you get that back tattoo?" Derek asked. My eyes widened. Dammit. I knew I shouldn't have let him shower with me. How am I suppose to explain this.

"It was a a gift." I said.

"It's my wings. It shows where they are. So when they are out it disappears. and this one shows that I'm ready to take flight. " I said taking the loofah scrubbing away the makeup I used to cover it up.

"Why do you hide it?" He asked tracing the small birds.

"My mom would kill me. But when I turn 18 I wont have to hide it, because Scott is getting one." I explained.

"Let's finish up." Derek said. I nodded.

~Don't forget to vote. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.~

~Simply_Jasmiine~ ❤