Chapter twelve

I was getting used to uncle Chucky taking me hunting and Jason randomly showing up. One day,he made me work the pedals.
"Uncle Chucky!"
"What?!"
"The pedals."
"What about them?!"
"There not working."
He sat back and sighed. "Try again." He started the car,I floored the gas pedal and it sent him flying to the window sheiks. I giggled. "Sorry.."
He was starting to act weird now,I'd here him chuckle and sharpen his knife,it's starting to worry me. He walked in my room. "We need to talk." I got up and followed him out my door. He was holding a gun and a target board. "You need to learn how to shoot,|stabbing is getting boring." I nodded. He put the target in front of me outside. It was 4 feet far. "Hold your breathe,keep both eyes open,squeeze the trigger,then shoot." I nodded,he held my arms in place. I took a deep breathe,kept my eyes on the target,and shot. The bullet went in the center. "You sure you've never shot a gun before?" I shook my head. "A boy I was friends with taught me after he got out of military school." Chucky smiled. "Alright it's getting dark,get to bed." I nodded and ran inside.
I shot my eyes open to the sound of something break. I got up,I felt weird. I looked over,two kids with red hair were blocking the door,and aunt Tiffany was a human. "What's going on..?" I whispered as they shushed me. "Daddy made us change to human,but he didn't want to,now he's mad and might kill us." Glen's shirt was splattered in blood. The door knocked over,Glen and Glenda jumped back. Chucky looked at me and smiled. "Long time no see,Maddie." I looked in his eyes,they were red. The demon took my uncle! Before I could say anything,he swung his knife at me. I early,I jumped on my bed,but fell backwards. Glen and Glenda ran off. Chucky chuckled coldly and walked towards me. I screamed and kicked my way up. I ran to the doorway and tripped downstairs. I landed on my back,Chucky was standing over and smiling. I looked over,the house was empty,it was only my psycho uncle,and I. "Please uncle Chucky!" My voice cracked,I felt my eyes burn with tears. He shook his head and ran down. I felt someone pick me up and hold me,bridal style. Jason was holding me and ran off. I held myself close to him. He ran outside and hid us In the treehouse. He sat me down and wiped my tears. I hugged him. "I'm scared.." He put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair. His voice was deep and raspy when he spoke. "Daddy's here,Maddie.." I closed my eyes shut and silently cried. I heard the back door open. Dad noticed he had a chainsaw. I heard it go off,he knew where we were. Dad pulled out his machete,and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and jumped out the window. There was a loud crash,Chucky cut the treehouse down. There was a section in my backyard with woods. Dad put me down and pointed at a path. He grabbed my hand and silently walked. Chucky jumped in front of us and yelled. Dad chopped his head off. I gasped as his body fell over. Dad looked at me and nodded. We began to walk back,but heard Chucky move. Dad turned me to a path and pointed at it. He made me run,but without him. I ran,the fog made it so hard see,I was more focused not to trip. I heard Chucky laugh. I looked back as I ran,but,unfortunately,I tripped over something and rolled off a hill. I got tangled in vines,damn vines. Chucky was walking around,I checked my pockets and found the gun he gave me that one night. Chucky was singing a chant coldly. "Oh where oh where has my little niece gone? Oh where oh where could she be? I'll cut her throat deep and then watch her bleed. Oh where oh where could she be?" The song sent chills down my legs and arms. The vine broke,I screamed a little and fell on my stomach. Chucky looked at me and laughed. "Time to turn the lights off.." I looked in his eyes,he was gone I couldn't bring him back. He yelled and jumped on me. I pushed his hand away and tried kicking him away,but he was just to strong. He held me down,I looked over and found my gun. I reached for it,pointed it at him,and shot it in his brain. He fell off of me and howled in pain. I got up and held my gun to his heart. I began to cry,he just laid on the ground,limp. I pulled the trigger,and took a deep breathe. "I-I-I'm..sorry.." He looked up at me and just stared,I shot him,his eyes closed and his held fell over,he let out his last breathe and died. I fell to my knees,and put my face in my hands,and cried. I never cried after killing someone,but my uncle was like my father. He protected me,he cared for me. I closed my eyes and kept crying,I felt someone out there hand on my shoulder.i turned around and saw my real father. His hockey mask was a bit dirty now. I turned to him and hugged him,and cried. He hugged me back and rubbed my head. He squatted down,put his hand on my shoulders,and pointed up the hill. My cousins and aunt were standing at the top. They looked impressed. Dad picked me up and walked me up. Aunt Tiffany smiled at me. "I'm so proud of you sweetface."
"But..but..I killed.." I turned around and cried on my father's shoulder. He put his hand up and walked off. I peeked from his shoulder. "He'll be back.." Aunt Tiffany smiled and I stared at my cousins and aunt off into the distance as my father carried me. "He'll be angry,but when he does come back,I'll be prepared." I turned at my father. "Where are we going?" He looked at me and shrugged. I chuckled to myself and hugged my father. "I love you daddy."