Chapter eleven

(Chucky's S.O.S)
Madison recovered fast,but all day she was talking about how Jason was in the house. I saw him at first last night,but it turned out to be my imagination. I looked out the window and saw the kids playing and laughing. "Tiff,I want to make it up to her." Tiffany looked at me. "Take her hunting tonight,I'll come and stand guard."
"What about the kids?"
"I'll watch them,Glenda and I will be able to bond more."
"And Glen?"
"Of course!"
I nodded and opened a can of bud light. Tiff and I sat on the couch and drank a beer. We watched TV and talked about being human again. I turned at my wife. "Tiff.." It felt so weird talking about this. "If I go crazy,transfer the kid's souls into human bodies and run from me." Tiffany's eyes widened. "You know it'll happen." She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back.
(Madison's S.O.S)
I sat oat the doorway of a treehouse that was built in my backyard. I sat and thought why Jason was at my home last night. Was he really my father? Or was he messing with my mind? I sighed,he was gone now,I don't know how I'll find him again. Glen walked in the treehouse and sat next to me. "You alright?" I looked at him,my stitches made me feel like a real doll now. "Not really.." Glen put his hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"
"I think my father is Jason Vorhees..but..my father's dead,plus,I don't even know where he is." Glen looked at me. "Don't give up,that's how I was when I was your age,but I found my mum and dad." I smiled. "Thanks Glen." He smiled and hugged me. "Hey,I never told you this either."
"What?"
"Tag!"
Glen laughed and ran off. "Run Glenda!" I laughed and chased them. "I'll get you!"
(Chucky's S.O.S)
It got dark,and I getting the car ready for our family hunting trip. I put to iron pipes and hooked them to the gas pedals. "Everyone! Get in the goddamn car!" I heard Madison giggle. I looked in the back,Glen,Glenda,Tiff,and Madison were already in the car. I smiled and closed the door. I started the car,and we pulled out of the driveway. The whole way,I heard the kids talking about weird shit. Madison's dog was sticking its head out the window. "Hold that dog down." Madison smiled and held it's legs. Tiffany looked at me and smiled. I pulled into a neighborhood,it was for that little bitch who bullied my niece. I opened the door. "Come on Madison,Tiff take the kids somewhere to hunt,we've gotta take care of something." Tiff smiled and got out. I grabbed Madison's hand and guided her to the house. I ran to the porch and rang the doorbell. "It's all you kid." I smiled.
(Madison's S.O.S)
I was a little nervous,I'd never really learned sneaky ways to kill. I ran up to the porch and went into Barbie mode. The door opened. Britney gasped and picked me up. "She's freaky fabulous!" I smiled as she took me in. She opened her bedroom and sat me down. "Time for a makeover.." She held purple hair dye,it looked toxic. "Perfect.." She smirked and brushed some in my hair,it didn't burn my hair. I stood up and grabbed the hair dye and threw it in her eyes. She screamed and fell over. I grabbed my knife out and stabbed her in the head. "I think red would look good in your hair." I laughed and jumped out her window. I climbed the gate and fell out,landing on my feet. I looked up,Jason was standing in front of me. I gasped and felt my back hit the wall. He kneeled down and gave me a thumbs up,I heard him laugh a bit. I smiled. "Madison.." Chucky was walking to where I was. Jason looked at me and ran off. Chucky walked to me and smiled as my hands were covered in blood. "Come on!" He grabbed my hand and ran off.
(Chucky's S.O.S)
I slammed the door shut and stared at the purple highlight in her hair. "Did you get her?" She smiled,the heart underneath routes her eye had a splatter of blood. I smiled at her. "Good job." Tiff and the kids ran in. "Let's go!" I started the car and drove off. I looked over at three boys fighting with gasoline. I stopped the car. "Time to have a little fun.." I got out and held a lighter and rag. I lit the rag and threw it in the gasoline fight. I smiled and ran back in the car. "3..2..1.." The boys screamed as a huge explosion happened in the middle. I drove off fast. And laughed.