Chapter One

Catalina's POV

The girls bitched and groaned as I stepped out of the car. We were completely lost in the middle of bum-fuck-no where. We had no other choice but to pull over and ask someone for some help. I figured a pub would be a hell of a lot safer than some strange house.

"Are you coming in with me or not?"
I stalked towards the entrance as soon as all their heads shook. It was only a pud, they had nothing to worry about; they were just being a bunch of pussies.

The wooden door flung open as I barged my way through and all eyes turned to me. I scanned the room a couple of times to find that I was the only woman standing on the premise; fabulous. My eyes locked with the bartender and I stalked forward to confront him. By this time of night I wanted out of my tight clothes and into comfy ones.

"I'm lost." I stated as he handed me a water. His brown eyes shined with amusement as he looked up at him.

"Oh sweetheart, I know. You're the first woman that's walked in here in ages. Well the first real woman; the prostitutes don't count." The man beside me chuckled as he put his glass of beer up to his mouth.

"Oh she's a woman alright." He grumbled as I turned towards him.

"Try and be a gentlemen for two seconds of your pathetic life." The words hissed through my teeth as I motioned for him to get up. Without looking at me his arm shot out and he pulled me into his lap.

"Happy princess, we've compromised. Now don't wiggle too much or we'll be upstairs before you know it."

I gaped at him as I leaned over the bar. His lap was oddly comfortable and his torso against my back was rock hard, but somehow cozy.

"Where ya' going beautiful?" The bartender asked as he poured another drink.

"I'm just trying to get to a motel; but I need some gas, too. I just need directions."

"I can't do better than that." The bartender smirked as he looked past me at the man v under me. "Robert can show you the way, it's time for him to leave anyway."

"Are you kicking me out again?" So called 'Robert' huffed from behind me.

"Yes, I'm cutting you off. You need some sleep, not more whiskey."

"You're a fuckin' ass," he grunted. "But I'll be a gentlemen and show the lady the way."

"There's gas behind the building, it's not a pump but there's at least a few gallons."

"Thank you." I shook the bartenders hand and hopped off Robert's lap.

A part of me was a little concerned about following this man even tho I was lost. He looked rough; with tattoos covering his arms and diamonds in his ears. Robert was talk and muscular, taking up a lot of room and almost to the ceiling; I jumped back when he stood.

"Jesus, you're tall." I gasped as he moved in front of me. His black leather jacket was placed over his fitted black v-neck. Roberts pants jingled as he moved his upper body causing my eyes to travel down to his pockets where a chain hung from two dark denim belt loops. Black leather boots coveted his feet as they stomped against the wooden floors.

My eyes locked with his bright blue ones as he looked down at me. "Six-five, sweetheart."

"Jesus," I repeated as he led me to the door. When we came outside the girls had the cabin light on and were locked up in the car.

"So you aren't alone." He chuckled as he met all the wide eyes.

"It would appear so."

"I'll go get the gas and fill your car up, than you'll follow me."

~

The girls all gave me an expecting look when I closed the driver door behind me. "What?" I shrugged my shoulders as Robert's black Harley roared to life.

"Of all men to lead the way you choose a biker? He's gonna chop us to pieces." Jessica complained from the back seat.

"He's not gonna chop us to pieces, don't be so judgmental." I shot back as I pulled onto the main road behind him.

"Well my death better not be in vain, someone needs to fuck him." Rosie grumbled. All eyes landed on her as I continued to drive twenty over the speed-limit.

"Coming from the virgin." Jessica countered.

Robert wouldn't be a bad fuck. You could easily grab onto his beard and pull him in for a kiss. His body would completely take over yours and his voice alone could leave you squirming.

"No one needs to fuck Robert. I'm sure someone wants to fuck him." I grumbled as we turned into another dark road.

"So who's gonna?" Mary questioned.

"I'm looking to loose it," Rosie grumbled "but I don't know if I could handle that much man."

"I'm sure Catalina wouldn't mind taking a ride." My mouth fell open at Mary's bold response, but I couldn't fully deny it. Robert is a very attractive man, who wouldn't want to experience that with him.

"I didn't come here to get laid, I can here to go to a friends wedding." I hissed through my teeth.

"Which you can bring a plus one to." Rosie added.

"I'm not being a man I don't even know to a friends wedding!" What had gotten into them.

"You're bringing him to our motel." Jessica giggled.

I punched the radio and cranked up Foo Fighters to block them out. I wouldn't have this discussion. It's not like I chose to get lost, it just happened. Robert just happened to be friendly with the bartender and he just happened to be at the bar. I couldn't bring him to the wedding, I probably wouldn't see him ever again. I'd thank him, maybe hand him a twenty and he'd be on his way.

~

I began to worry that he wasn't brining us to a motel and he was bringing us somewhere else. We had been on the road for an hour now and scenarios were beginning to form in my head. The bickering of the girls had long stopped as they'd drifted off into a nap and I was left in the dead silent. The radio had long been turned off so I could hear myself think.

Five more minutes passed before I saw a bright red sign for the Marriott Hotel. So he was being truthful and I wasn't going to die tonight. I didn't ask for a hotel, I asked for a motel. The girls and I had enough for two rooms at Motel 6; we didn't have money for the Marriott.

I parked the car and walked over to where Robert was taking off his helmet. "Thank you so much." I fished out my wallet and went to hand him a twenty. He held his palm up and shook his head.

"It's on me." Robert got off his bike and started to walk towards the hotel.

"What do you mean?" I hollered after him. My eyes darted between him and the car; which had the driver door open and all the girls sleeping. I raced forward, grabbed the keys, shut and locked the doors and raced back towards Robert. When I reached him in the lobby he was already thanking the man behind the desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked out of breath.

"Getting rooms."

"Room's'?" I dragged out the 's' with bewilderment.

"Yes, two rooms for you girl's'," he mimicked me "A room for me. I don't feel like driving back this late and it's suppose to snow."

"How much do we owe you?" Not sure if we'll be able to pay you back, but I can pretend for a little while. One of the girls can call up one of their parents and ask for a little more and then we'll pay them back. I'd call mom, but she's got dads bills to handle.

"On me, If I need a favor I'm sure you'll follow through."

Oh lord. What kind of favor did he have in mind?

We turned towards a man's voice that was becoming closer to us. My stomach jumped to my throat the moment the words left his lips.

"Hey what are you doin' here, Reaper?"

Reaper? As in the Grim Reaper?