Chapter 3

Denise walked into the new hotel room and smiled when she saw the message Lee left on the bed. It read: Denise, we'll be there at 9 at the latest. Text me when you're ready. With that Denise looked at her watch and smile. Two hours. She unpacked her 'special' outfit and went to the bathroom to get fresh for Jaewon. Quickly she was done and began to set up. Plugging in her iHome and setting her iPod to only play her playlist For the love of the Dragon.

~During Concert.~

"Year of the Dragon! Let me hear you shout it!"Jaewon, in Dragon mode rapped into the mic. When the shouts weren't loud enough he stopped bouncing around and cocked his head to the side. "I can't hear you! Year of the Dragon! Shout it for the Dragon!!" This time the shouts were louder. He smiled and continued on with the song.

~After the concert, on tour bus.~

"Jaewon-ah, go shower." Lee ordered. Jaewon rolled his eyes.

"I'll shower at the hotel." Lee shot an angry look at Jaewon. The younger man took a pair of athletic training pants and a black tank top out and a pair of boxers. Grumbling in Korean he went to shower. "Take shower. Stop moaning Denise's name while sleeping. Stop slouching. Dance, Perform. Take more showers! What's wrong with that man?" Jaewon said in the shower.

~Hotel~

Denise called Lee and smiled at her handiwork. Petals, chocolate syrup, music, lingerie, stripper heals...Perfect. After a few rings Lee picked up the phone.

"I'm ready. Bring the pop star." Denise said without a hello.

"Annyeonghaseyo to you too. We'll be there in 20 minutes. Jae is showering, so he'll be nice and clean for you. Don't brake him, or should I say don't let him brake you?" Lee joked. Denise laughed fakely then they hung up. Denise sat in the big fluffy chair and waited.

~20 minutes or so later~

Denise heard Jaewon's melodic voice from outside the door talking to Lee. She hoped on to the bed and made a sexy pose. Once Jaewon saw her his jaw dropped and he began to drool slightly.

"Dragon is it?" Denise asked sexily, not needing any answer but Jae nodded. "Well, it's about time you met the Dragon Tamer." Denise said then beckoned Jaewon with her finger. He pulled in his suitcases then slammed the door in Lee's face.

"Have fun!" Lee said then walked away. Jaewon walked over to Denise and looked at her up and down savouring her image.

"You gonna speak?" Denise asked wrapping her arms around his neck. He pushed her onto her back and grinned.

"Usually when I fantasize about you, you're usually dressed in a Japanese school girl outfit. I think this is better. Shows more skin." Jaewon said the grin getting wider.

"Wait till next time." Denise said then kissed Jaewon's lips

~Morning~

They lied there in each other's arms, naked bodies entwined and sticky form the chocolate and tired from passion.

"Jaewon, Denise. You guys decent? Lee asked coming to find them sleeping. "Aww...Denise! Jaewon! Get up!" Lee shouted then laughed as they popped up.

"Lee!" Denise shouted angrily while covering her body and blushing.

"You know , the walls are so thin. All I heard last night was 'Jae! Jae! Jae' All night. After that it was 'Oppa, and Mr. Kim' I thought it would end then I heard the headboard and then I hear 'Denise...hmm...Denise.' at bout 2 then again at 5. So from all that I figure you had fun. The couple turned red and then Yongchul, Jaewon's band member and best friend came in.

"Way to go Jaewon! You can now please a woman, and an American one. A sexy one." Yongchul said winking at Denise, who became embarrassed then got up and ran to the bathroom. Jaewon got up and followed. Naked as a blue jay. His manager and best friend snickered and began to talk.

"I'm so proud he can finally please a woman!" Yongchul joked sitting on the desk and crossed his legs.

Lee shook his hear and left the room beckoning the young one to follow.

"Denise are you okay?" Jaewon asked closing the door behind him. Denise sat on the giant jacuzzi tub edge.

"Yeah, just embarrassed beyond belief." Denise said turning on the water.

"You shouldn't be. It was just Lee hyung and Yongchul. At least it wasn't a group of crazed fans. Besides, I like it when you blush. And then when you tuck your hair behind you ear. And after that I kiss you." Jaewon said pressing his lips to Denise's When he pulled away Denise smiled then pushed him out the bathroom. "But we had sex. You can't just push me out the bathroom like that!" Jaewon wined.

"Listen to I just had sex by The Lonely Island and Akon and go back to sleep Denise joked then laughed. She waited at the door to hear Jaewon wine some more.

"Dee! Please!! I won't do anything bad..." Jaewon wined turning the song on. "I just had sex, and it felt so freakin good!" Jaewon shouted but made sure only Denise heard. She opened the door wide eyes.

"Are you crazy? I was only joking. What if someone hears you?" She asked, Jaewon grinned and picked her up. Quickly uncovering her then taking her to the jacuzzi which was full of water and bubbles.

"I'm crazy in love with you. and will be till I die." Jaewon said then planting a kiss on her lips.

~Several months later~

Denise and Jaewon were walking in the park, no paparazzi that they could see, and no crazy fans.

"Guess what?" Jaewon asked sitting Denise on the bench.

"You finally said you loved me after about a year or so?" Denise asked jokingly.

"Well." Jaewon said pulling out a 5 karat ring then got down onto one knee. "That, and would you mind becoming Mrs. Kim Jaewon. And making cute babies with me?" Jaewon asked smiling his million dollar smile.

"Why should I?" Denise asked trying to be serious but was joking.

"Because, we'd make pretty babies." Jaewon said joking but thought Denise was serious she arched an eyebrow. "I want you to marry me because you help me see the light in life. Before you I had mindless sex, but we made love. You make everything better, your heart and soul are pure. And I honest believe that I can make you at least as happy as you've made me." Jaewon said taking a breath then wiped away a tear falling down Denise's cheek. "I want to marry you because I trust you, I want to be able to go to sleep and wake up with you knowing you're mine. Because I want to be the one you can cry on and tell your soul to. I wan-." Denise cut him off.

"Yes. I'll marry you. I love you." Denise said more tears coming from her eyes. Jaewon wiped them away after sliding the ring on her left ring finger.

"I love you more. Thank you..." Jaewon said getting then sitting on the bench. "I never want to live without you." He finished his last word with a kiss. Still feeling the tears he pulled away. "Yeoboso, why are you still crying?"

"You. Are. The perfect man." Denise said between sobs. They kissed again this time it was longer and a bit sloppy.