Chapter 4

• Đã dành riêng cho To all my friends, to the people who helped(forced) me to continue

~Wedding~

Denise got ready to walk down the aisle in a long white sweetheart cut with a corset with gold lace. Back out and long train. Her flowers were royal blue, gold and white. Yiruma Moonlight beginning to play. She waited for the doors to open then she lifted her head and began to walk. Jaewon's breath was taken away, her beauty was beyond words. She had her hair in a bridal bun with one ringlet. Her make-up consisted of a Chinatown red lip gloss and a soft pink eyeshadow.

"She's beautiful...Dear God what did I do to deserve an angel. Thank you for giving me this girl." Jaewon thought never removing his eyes from her. Slowly she walked never missing a beat, up to the alter she came.

"I'm marring a guy who will love me forever. Who actually cares about me. What did I do to deserve him?" Denise asked herself, holding back the tears. Soon she reached Jaewon who smiled at her.All of their family and friends where there.His family who mainly spokeKorean and Herfamily who either spoke German,Spanish or English could allreadwhat was being said on the giant plasma screen t.v.Denise's Maids of Honours; Olivia Vanderson, Zazmine Gainey, and Jose Ramirez. Then the little flower girl, Javiera. They wrote their own vows and began to read them, Jaewon going first.

"From the moment I saw you at my concert, about two years ago now. I thought 'I'm gonna do bad things to her' then when I asked you to go back to my hotel you shot me down. Then your brother threatened to push me off a cliff. I tried harder because I thought you be worth it. When you repeatedly shot me down I nerely gave up. Then you said 'You can take me out for coffee.' When I did we connected. You were so beautiful. When you left to go home and I walked you there...I couldn't do anything but wonder. How could I have lived without you for 21 years." Jaewon said then wiped a tear from Denise's cheek. "And I couldn't find an answer, then I knew I didn't want to live without you. So I put my number in your phone. When you called me it began a beautiful friendship that blumed into something more. Like a flower we tended to it. Giving it all it need. Support, tenderness and patients. a few months almost a year ago I told you I loved you. And it's been that way since I met you. You've mad me the happiest man on Earth. And I want to be you husband. To be the father of your kids. Because you're my soul mate, and with out you...I'm a lost soul. Alone without anyone to love." Jaewon finished.

"Jae, when I first layed eyes on you. I was unseen. For the crowd made me invisible. Your voice made me want to implode with joy. Your eyes making me smile. And your million dollar smile...I was lost. You're my heart, soul, everything. When we first spoke to each other. I thought we were a egotistical pop starthatjust happened to be beautiful. Then we got to know each other. We dated...I honestly believed I wasn't good enough. All the pretty skinny models around you....When we talked on the phone day and night and I got confidence. After awhile I brushed off those girls knowing that even though you hadn't said you loved me. You did love me. So I give you my heart. In hope that you'll give me your's." Denise said smiling.

"You had my heart from the start." Jaewon whispered. The preist smiled.

"This matrimony is a very special one. Not many times can people from different cultures come together. Especially when they live across the world from each other. With that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. They kissed leaving everyone in tears. The couple was a match made in the stars. Perfect for each, completing the other. That kiss sealed them for a life as life long partners...

~Reception~

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaewon. You two are beautiful. I hope for only the best for you." Molly said bowing to them and trying to not cry. "I'm sorry for trying to brake you guys up. Please take my sincerest apologies." She said then walked away. But before she could get far the bride was holding her back. "I said I was sor-." Denise hugged her.