Chapter 38 new years eve

We arrived at our destination and it was beautiful.

All the family's were here and friends, i saw my brother and walked up to him.

"Happ new year!" I kissed his cheek. "Hey hermana" he kissed my temple.

"Dios mio look at this cutie" he grabbed Eliana carefully.

"Who is this cuteness, ow is Eliana? Yes it is" he said in a childish voice.

"Melissa i think you guys need another baby" i chuckled "He wish" she rolled her eyes.

Someone put their hands infront of my eyes and i grabbed the hands.

"Guess" the person said. I touched his hands and then i smiled.

"Alex" i whispered, he hugged me from behind andere kissed my cheek repeatedly.

"Stop" i giggled pushing him away, "perdonna" he chuckled

He looked at Eliana and grabbed her from Marc, he began tot rock her gently and kissed her cheek.

"You and Neymar can make hell of a beautiful babies" he smirked, "fuda-se" Neymar came behind me resting his hands on my waist.

I rolled my eyes and Neymar let go of me.

"She looks exactly like Marc!" Alexis laughed as Eliana put a little smile.

"So maybe that makes sence why you hated me when you were pregnant" Marc laughed

"Yeah they all say she looks like him, but my daughter is beautifuller than you Marc" Neymar pushed him laughing.

I walked to the balkony amd the cold breeze hit me.

I looked at the city and it was beautiful, for me the most beautiful thing is a clear night where i can see the moon and the stars.

My life has been crazy since i came back to Barcelona, when i met Neymar at practise.
~
"Hey whastup?'' i asked.

''This is Neymar the new guy'' Marc introduced me.

"Hi nice to meet you, i'm Erina, but call me Rina.'' i said and smiled.

''Nice to meet you too, The boys always talk about you... And i mean ALWAYS''
~

The day they told me i was pregnant with Alina.

~
"because miss Bartra, you are pregnant" he says.

I laughed out loud because i thought he was joking but he just looked at me serious

"i can't be pregnant! I can't get pregnant they told me that at the hospital in England." i say

"well you are 3 months pregnant" he said
~
When Neymar had his injury.
~
"ney" i whispered

"papai!" Alina and Davi screamed.

He was in real pain because he just layed there rolling around not getting up

"get up Neymar please" i whispered but nothing he was there laying in pain.
~
When i lost my memory and didn't rememeber Neymar.
~
"How are you feeling Erina?" The guy asked

"Who are you?" I frowned

That's the voice, that's one of the voices that followed me.