Chapter 23 idiota

Erina's POV:

"He is unbelievable" i groaned

"Erina just let him be" Carolina said grabbing some thinks to drink

"but Carolina-" she cut me off

"no buts, listen he is like that i know him really well so let it be" she said sipping from her drink.

I groaned and fell on the couch and looked at the tv,

'Is Erina Bartra over Neymar Jr? Well that seems by this videotapes that she is kissing the colombian player James Rodriguez. They were seen today kissing in the lobby while Neymar walked in and looked at them angry'

they showed a pic of Neymar looking at me and James kissing, he balled his fists and he looked tensed

'sources say that Neymar isn't still over Erina and that he would do anything to get her back while Erina seems clearly fine without him' i looked shocked at the tv.

My phone went off and i picked up.

M- What the hell?

E- Marc i really don't know

M- Erina i told you, Neymar needs to be your friend but he still has feelings for you so why would you do that infront of him?

E- Marc! I didn't know he was there i swear!

M- go apologise

E- No! Why would i, he was the one being an asshole when he picked up Davi

M- Erina, you have a kid with this guy. Stop playing like teenagers and be grown ups to get along with eachother.

I stopped talking and it was silents on the phone.

M- okay?

E- i will think about it

M- then think good, bye hermana

E- Bye

I hang up and looked at Carolina, she shook her head and eat some from the snacks.

"I think i need to throw up" i said holding my mouth, i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the tiolet.

Carolina came behind me and held my hair back, i hate this feeling.

After i was done i flushed the tiolet and brushed my teeth.

"Are you okay?" Carolina asked

"yeah i'm fine, i think i just ate something wrong that's it" i reasured her.

This time i got another call and picked up.

E- Hello?

A- what did i just watch?

E- not in the mood Sanchez

A- Erina seriously why did you did it infront of him? To get payback?

E- No Alex i swear i didn't knew he was there! If i knew i wouldn't have kissed James infront of him.

A- well you did hurt him tho

E- I know, i'm so angry right now.

A- Let's go out? We can go to the sea and flyboard? I heared you never have done that

E- that would be great

A- be ready in 20

E- But i have Carol here