Chapter 18 "i love you"

Erina's POV:

I was on my way to the stadium where James is going to play.

Alexis got me a private plane for the whole World Cup season, that's kinda sweet of him.

my phone vinrated and it was Marc

"hey brother how are you?" I asked him.

"Hey sister yes i'm fine i said don't worry about me. i wanted to ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure? What is it?" I asked him

"are you and James a thing?" He asked suddenly

"Why?"

"Because i ran into Neymar the other day and he told me why he did this and stuff and he said that you cheated on him with James but then you didn't cheated and i'm really confused right now"

"i didn't cheat on him he saw a pic of me and James that i kissed his cheek but the picture was taken like i kissed him on te lips" i respond.

"Oke now i get it"

"you didn't fight right?" I frowned

"no, i just slapped him across the face"

"the fuck? Marc!" I yelled through the phone

"well yeah i slapped him when he was done telling his story"

"and why would you do that?"

"Because he slapped you so i slapped him"

"that doesn't make any sence?" I say confused

"i know" he laughed

"i talk to you later i got to the stadium" i say quickly

"okay bye hermana see you soon" he said and made a kiss noise.

I was walking through the corridor and i was greeted by James who was smilling from ear to ear.

"Hey cutie" he kissed my cheek, he bend down and grabbed Alina

"i hope you and Salome can play together one day?" he said and kissed her noise "sii" she clapped her hands.

"You know it's really awesome that you learn her spanish and portuguese"

"well i have too, her dad is portuguese and i am spanish. It's just lucky that i know portugues" i chuckle,

"thanks for coming" he gave me a warm smile "i wouldn't miss it, but i have to get back right after the game to be there for Marc" i say to him as i grab Alina "yeah it's okay, you are here" he was still smiling wow this boy is always happy.

"James i told you she was my girlfriend" Zuñiga said, i gave him a discust look "there is a child here so behave like a man and not like a teenage hormonal boy" i snapped and walked away.

"hey i am not the one who plays with 2 boys" he said defending

"what do you mean" i frowned

"first you are with Neymar then with James then Neymar and then James" he explained

"first of all yeah i had an on and off relationship with Neymar second of all me and James never had a thing third don't you dare to judge about my life when you don't know anything" i spat in his face and walked away.

*At Marc's hotel room*
(Skip the game and the flight)

"What are you doing here?" Marc asked surprised as he opened his door