Problems Studying

A/N: Borrowed from my Zero x reader booklet.

"Nerd..." Ichiki teased, ruffling the Uchiha boy's dark hair.

"I want to get into a good college," Sasuke sighed and swiped at her tiny hand.

Giggling, she pulled her hand away and had the expressionless boy smack himself. After groaning and rubbing his skull, his obsidian gaze met her azure one and he found himself drowning. The Kuran's gaze hypnotised him and she didn't even appear to know her magick. He had to force his eyes away from hers, swallowing the saliva and sexual frustration, as he gripped his thick text book and willed his mind to focus on the complex systems. Mathamatics was his best subject, though he held no interest in the many series of numbers, letters, Greek symbols, and charts.

"Hn. I'm trying to study," he murmured.

Soft hands caressed his high cheekbones, arms sliding down his chest from behind as firm F cup breasts moulded to his shoulder blades and lush lips pressed whisper delicate kisses along his jawline. Ichiki wasn't interested in maths, either, but she was interested in relieving some of his stress.

"Put down the dusty book and hold me," she whispered.

Like a well trained dog, Sasuke complied. The female bit her lip, fingering his tie and avoiding that all consuming gaze of his. He didn't waste a second, eagerly trapping her body against his as his lips claimed hers. Giggling, she forced herself to pull away and wink. She grabbed his tie, turned her back on him, and towed him to the bedroom.

Sasuke gladly took care of the rest.