Chapter Break: Q and A!

Sephy: Sup.. um.. *looks at paper* oh yeah, welcome to the chapter break! For today's chapter break, we'll be having a Q and A. Here in my hand is a box of questions we've received from real life and internet and we'll be picking the ones that we find okay or interesting. But first let me introduce you to my squad: Nayuki, Strut, Blazely, and Awsome!

Nayuki, Strut, Blazely, Awsome: Sup./Hi!

Sephy: Aaaalright, let's start off with.. this one! *holds a piece of paper from box*

Anonymous asked,

If people saw sephy ko austin, how were they not like shocked? as in shocked she could do that? ok sorry, the question sounds weird.

Sephy: This is an alternate universe. In this universe, people are aware of the presence of magic and supernatural occurrences, but do not mind much and avoid being involved in it. Kinda like your universe but less people get crazy over it.

Anonymous asked,

What are sephy's pre awakening abilities?

Sephy: Dream walking and manipulating. I always dream walk in someone else's dream when I sleep and if I ever dream my own dreams, it's more of a prophecy. It tells what would happen in the future. As for dream manipulating, I've only done that once because doing so puts a large strain on my body.

Anonymous asked,

what does achlys mean

Nayuki: It means mist or darkness, because at night, mist covers the whole school!

Sephy: Actually, no one is really sure why - since the school has been here for centuries so the reason of its name has been forgotten - but the meaning of Achlys and the night mist is just a coincidence.

Anonymous asked,

Is strut and blazely couple???

Strut and Blazely: Yes!

irl-person-who-does-not-want-their-identity-revealed asked,

who are jenna, ian, jasper, max and antony?

Sephy: I don't kno- *letter form Admin flutters down* Oh hey, let's see what this says. "They are based off my real life friends in school." ... Okay, then? Anyway, on to the next question!

irl-person-who-does-not-want-their-identity-revealed asked,

can you put my oc there?

Sephy: *another letter from Admin pops up* Oh come on, another one? "Maybe if you make fanart or a fanfic about Prophecy of The Stars then yes.. :p it's fair no?" Moving on...

irl-person-who-does-not-want-their-identity-revealed asked,

what are the pre awakening abilities of nayuki, strut, blazely, and awsome?

Nayuki: I can shift into a half dragon because of my ancestor. My weapon is a sword.

Strut: I shift into a half fox and can use my tail to move up to 500 kph fast. I have claws infused with electricity as a weapon! (Cool, right?)

Blazely: Um, I'm already a Blaze myself so I genetically have pyrokinesis. I don't have weapons, like Sephy.

Awsome: I got enhanced accuracy and some badass guns. I'm quite stealthy so I'm the sniper of the team. You can't expect where I'll shoot next!

Anonymous asked,

Why does Prophecy Of The Stars resemble (insert resemblance here) or another story I know?

Sephy: It may be an indirect reference or just pure coincidence. As for "another story", either the plot line is overused or just another coincidence.

Anonymous asked,

Is (insert a part of Prophecy Of The Stars here) a reference to (insert reference here)?

Sephy: It may or may not, depending on what you think it's referenced from. Mostly, if you think it's referenced from a fandom like Homestuck, then your guess has a higher chance of being right.

Anonymous asked,

When did you start working on Prophecy Of The Stars?

Sephy: Hmm-

(Suddenly, Admin magically appears from the fourth wall!)

Admin: The first idea or draft of POTS was made back when I was in homeschool (4th grade or 5th grade). It started out as a small series of comics I drew for my own personal purposes, but then I quit it after a while. 3 years later (now), I found the series under the stack of my old primary drawings and remade it to what it is now.

Sephy: Uh.. interesting, yeah, but will you please stop interrupting me?

Admin: Nah.

Sephy: ... yeah, anywayyy.. this is it for the chapter break! Thank you for staying with us up until here! See you again on the next chapter break.