Chapter 4: For The First Time

A/N: Lucarlrio kept asking me to update this chapter soon so here you go buddy, you can calm your tatas now XD Also, if you haven't noticed, I've written another separate story for my two OCs so go check that out! And I found a different and more beautiful (in my opinion) way to write paragraphs so I think i'll be using that for most of my stories from now on (but that doest mean i wont be using my old way forever) Anyways, enough babble, enjoy this chapter :D By the way, there are some foreshadowing and real life references in this chapter which probably only my closest friends would know :p ufufufu~ lets see how much you can find!

Afterschool, 4 PM, Achlys Academy Girls' Dormitory

Today was weird. Like, extra weird. Sephy told herself mentally while walking down the halls of the girls' dormitory. She halted in front room 223 and took out a her ID Card. Slashing it on the slot of the card reader, she slipped it inside her jacket pocket and opened the knob with a swift twist.

First, she KO'd Austin in a single blow, how did she do that? Second, the mark kept glowing sometimes and she had to hide it by clutching her jacket - if she zipped it all the way up, everyone would think she was sick and start crowding over her - often. Thirdly, the experiment plants she grew in Enviro Science started wiggling around, but luckily none had witnessed the strange event. Fourthly, time seemed to be slower when she wanted it to and faster when she wanted it to. Was it just pure luck?

Gently setting down her black backpack beside her desk, she took off her shoes and knee high socks, throwing it into a random direction and basking her legs in the cold air from the air conditioner. That woman.. Alice. She mentioned something about her being the "Heiress" and the legend.. Although as a child she had great interest for the mystery of the earth and legends and myths, it seems like this one didn't really ring a bell. 

Her train of thoughts were stopped at the sound of the door opening. Circe had finished her last period. "Hey, you finish early?" She asks with her usual cheerful tone, struggling to walk through the door with bags of papers and projects in her arms.

Sephy only raised her eyebrows once before coming to her and helped with the bags. "Gosh, I heard you knocked Aussy's square butt with a single blow today. How did you do that?"

"Huh? I.. I don't know either. It sounds crazy, but before Austin hit me, everything turned white and there was this tall woman. And she told me I was some heiress to something and then when I woke up everyone was staring at me then him then back at me and he was like, laying on the ground unconcious! Thank god I wasn't expelled.."

"Crazy, indeed." Circe gently untied the rubber band off her braid and shook her curly hair. "Hm, what did you say... "Heiress"? That seems familiar.. wait, wait, how did the woman look like?"

"Pretty tall, long ass brown hair, sharp blue eyes, white dress.. what else? Oh, lots of bangles on her arms and legs, a black gold and dragon's breath opal necklace, and some circular ring around her head."

"Did she say what her name was?"

Sephy blinked and nodded, "Alice.. Alice? Yeah, I think it was Alice."

Circe made one of the most inhumane sounds that Sephy has ever heard of, her green eyes sparkling with realization, excitement and disbelief. She was bouncing her body on her bed so quickly, like a hyperactive toddler given a pack of sweets.