Chapter 18

Ella's POV

I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Was it his smile, his eyes, was it his cherry pink lips. I had no idea. I was beginning to think that having feelings for Louis wasn't a good thing. I kept telling myself that this was just a fling and that Louis wanted me to feel this way, but every time i would think  of the negative, it would make my desire for him even stronger. I really tried to stay away from him. I tried keeping my distance but he kept coming for me. He was always near me. 

I remember the other day, I had been cooking in the kitchen and all of a sudden he had rapped his arms around my waist, whispering in my ear how much he had liked the fuck last week. He kept reminding me that next time he would fuck me it would be twice as harder. I felt lost in heaven and tingly inside every time he said that. I was beginning to think that I actually enjoyed sex with Louis. Why was I so drawn to him? I was quickly zapped back into reality when I felt a hand reach for my waist, spinning me around and backing me up against the wall.......... Louis

heey baby, thinking about me again? Louis chuckled.  He enjoyed taunting me, he enjoyed the fear I had every time he was near me.

Please Louis, leave me alone. I tried pushing him but I melted the minute my hand came in contact with his chest.

I can't do that baby, I want you, and I want you now. 

I knew my answer. I had to say no. Maybe the more I tried to stop him the less i'd be attracted to him. I loved Harry. I was in love with him and that was all. Louis was just someone who wanted to kill us.

I pushed him away, opening my room door and walking downstairs. I hadn't talked to Harry in a few days. He seemed weird and and frustrated when Louis was around. I had a feeling Harry knew about what Louis was doing. I still had no courage to confront him about it. But i should.

############

The day passed rather quickly. Thank fully Louis hadn't done anything stupid and Harry was home. I was so glad to see him. I had jumped on him, embarrassing him and just holding him making sure he was real and actually here. 

I had spent the night with him, going out for dinner and later on heading to the club. Let's just say all hell broke loose since then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry' POV:

WHY! Why did Louis have to join us. I didn't want to see him. He had no part in this. All he was, was a lieing ass hole who just wanted to kill us. The worst part was that he was all over Ella tonight. He danced with her, bought her drinks and touched her in ways he should never touch a girl. The thing is, is that Ella didn't stop him. She let him dance and touch her, she didn't say one world. Although it was like she was doing this against her will. I was sure Ella knew about Louis' plan but I was the biggest pussy for still not confronting her.

I was planning on telling her at the party, or at home but i never did. I knew Louis' trick. He was luring her in. Saying sweet and flirty things in her ear, making sure she fell in love with him and then when she's the most vulnerable he would kill her. That was exactly what he did with his old girlfriend. Even though he had no choice to kill her, he still did it in the most meaning way possible. He was a sick bastard and right now all i wanted to do was kill him first before he hurt touched one of us.

I had been planning this for the whole week since we've been here. I had been jotting down all his strength and weaknesses making sure I used the right tool when it came to the killing. I knew Louis had taken some for himself but he had never thought of taking something that will protect him. All he took was the things he needed to kill us with, but I had every tool possible to hurt him.

I was planning on attacking out of the blue, but I wasn't sure if Louis was still on with his plan. What if he had fallen in love with Ella? I really didn't know. I figured I should wait until Louis calls that man he usually calls at 2:30 in the afternoon every day. Then i would know exactly what to do.

Bisides that, I tried my best to stay near Ella, making sure everything was ok with her. I knew I was going to confront her sooner or later but i chose later, making sure i knew Louis' plan first. 

He wasn't going to win. This time, I was. This time, i was going to show him how it feels. Louis thinks that just because he isn't happy, he should go kill everyone else who is, but that's not how it works. If Louis likes pain, I was going to show him what real pain was. 

All I had to do was set up my plan. Louis' phone should be ringing right about.................. Now

RING!

CLIFFHANGER! :/ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! VOTING IS IMPORTANT AND FOLLOW ME!