Chapter 5

I'll be putting POV'S now! PS: PG-13!

Ella's POV:

I was scared to be honest. What if he would hurt me more than he already did. He wouldn't kill me, would he? So many thinks were going threw my head right now. I couldn't concentrate. I was worried and frightened by him.

How about I fuck you like I did the other night hmm. Would you like that you little filthy slut! Harry said

Sex was an accident last night. I wasn't thinking. I would never have sex with you again. I fought back. I knew those were bad choice of words. Harry had a horrible temper, one wrong mistake and it was over for you. He got up from his chair, came over to my side, gripped my upper arm and pulled me towards him. He backed me up against the counter, hoisted me up and whispered in my ear.

By the end of the night baby, you wont be thinking about never having sex with me. You'll love it, and crave it.

He looked back at me and immediately attached his lips to mine forcefully. I tried pulling back, but it was no use. He was holding onto my head and I couldn't move. I didn't kiss him tho. I wasn't giving in that easily. This bastard thinks its ok to fuck with me. Sex wasn't going to happen tonight, right?

If you don't kiss me back, I wont hesitate to beat you like i did this morning. Harry mumbled on my lips.

I stiffened and finally gave in. Our tongues battling with each other has Harry picked me up by the waist and squeezed my arse. Once we got to the bedroom, he roughly dropped me onto the bed and ripped my close off. He went straight to my bra, unclasping it and tearing yet another pair of my favorite black thongs. He went down on me, and quickly got to work, pleasuring me with his beautiful hands and tongue. As much as i was having sex against my will, i could never complain about the way Harry and I had sex. He came back up to my face, put on his condom and quickly pushed into me.

He started rocking his hips, going in and out in and out as hard as possible. I was trying so hard to hold myself on the bed. Harry was having the time of his life. He hoisted my legs on his shoulders, the new angle giving him more ability to pound into me. He kept going at it, harder and harder each time. I was yelling and screaming has harry grunted from above me. It only took to seconds for me to explode and orgasm all over him, as Harry did the same. He pulled out, threw the condom in the trash can and collapsed on the bed.

He closed the lights, Pulled the cover over him and I and cuddled up to me. I was tired and quickly fell asleep, but before i did, i heard him say

Thank you, for a wonderful night baby. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I began to wonder. Am I only hear for Sex.? What did i deserved to be in this position. I just wanted to go home, but I knew that would never happen, with Harry on the watch.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS YET!! VOTE AND COMMENT!