Chapter 2

His hand was blocking my mouth. My heart was beating incredibly fast. Was he actually going to kill me?

-I'll remove my hand do not scream!

He slowly took his hand off of my mouth. I regained my breath quickly.

-what do you want from me? who are you?

-Oh sweetheart you don't need to know who I am but I've been watching you, you know. Every night you leave the diner in that cute little outfit of yours. God i'd love to rip it off of you and have my way with you, But i wont just yet. My names harry by the way. You should learn it.

I looked back up at Harry. I noticed the endless amount of tattoos he had all over his arms. he had a lip piercing which i do admit, was very attractive but his arrogant and cocky personality disgusted me to the point.

He got closer to me, pressing me up against the wall and lowering his head to my ear. His plumb lips brushed against my ear and made me shudder as he spoke.

-You'll be living with me from now on and don't ever think to escape. They'll be consequences.

Harry tugged me off the wall and dragged me to his black range rover. I kicked and scream. I tried escaping, but it was no use, Harry was to strong for me, i was in vulnerable state. I knew there was no point in fighting back. He had won.

(Second chapter in 1 night!!!) COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! love you xo