Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

Ella was happy. She was very happy when I told her about the 2 week vacation in California. She was a little upset about the fact that Louis had to come with us but other than that she was fine. Not once had Louis and I talked about the murdering plan. We didn't want Ella to hear us, and god knows what would happen if she did. 

I spent the whole day packing for the vacation. Louis had already put the killing equipment in the trunk of my Range Rover. It seemed like Louis was calm about this plan. It was like he knew what had to be done, and didn't care about the consequences in the end. I couldn't it blame his thought. He had been through it before. It was Iike I was there, it was like i remembered everything.

About 1 year ago Louis had a girlfriend named Aria. They had hit if off pretty quickly at a club, and were never inseparable ever since. Aria was some what like Ella. She didn't like the fact that Louis was part of a gang and wanted him to stop. Louis, wanted to save his relationship and so he quit the gang. He never told me who made him re join the gang. He never really liked talking about the past. Further more, Louis ended up killing Aria. He had told me once, that someone from the gang threatened him to kill Aria or else he would fear-sly kill his whole family, so Louis really had no choice. Since then we don't really talk about it anymore. Louis hasn't even held a gun ever since. That was until our plan with Ella. He seemed happy, and excited about this. It was like killing Ella would bring joy to Louis. What was that all about?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's POV:

I was so excited about my vacation with Harry in California. I knew that i would have a great 2 weeks. That was until I found out that Louis was coming. Don't get me wrong I love Louis and all, but there was something about him, that rubbed me the wrong way. It seemed like every time i was around Louis always held something sharp in his hands. He would always try to pin point my weaknesses, whenever Harry wasn't around. It was like, he was trying to figure me out, trying to break me until I cracked. 

I remember once, I was making dinner for the boys, and i felt two strong arms rap around my waist. I figured it was Harry, but when I saw a hand dart out for the knife i knew it wasn't Harry. It was Louis. He would always take the knife and run it along my body, making sure to add a little more pressure on my waist and thighs. I didn't know what was going on with him. It was scary and not like him.  Dinner was just as worse with Louis.

One time, when we were all having dinner, i was cutting the bread, and then I accidentaly stabbed my finger. The knife had stabbed me pretty bad, but i was glad that all i needed were a few stitches. Since then, Louis always asks for that specific knife at the table, and he always seems to be caring the same ones as well. 

To be honest here, Louis does frighten me. He always wears this malicious look on his face. It was like he was trying to figure me out in the most uncomfortable way as possible. Not only was that odd, but Louis always had an interest of coming a little to close to me. I would figure since, he's Harry's best mate, he wouldn't try to flirt with me, but that wasn't the case. Louis would occasionally slam me up against the wall while i was changing in my room. He would whisper dirty things in my ear and run his hands up and down my body. It was very unpleasant.

I was beginning to think that Harry didn't very know his best friend as much as he says he does. I've done my reachers on him after contacting one of Harry's friends. His "friend" had told me that Louis was leader of the gang ever since something happened with a girl named Aria. Harry's friend had also told me that Louis never wanted to see people happy. He hated the fact that there were people around him who were happy except him. I had found out that Louis' favorite killings always involved a girl. Never once had he killed a man. He was always looking for fresh British woman. Nice and curvy, who he can draw in. I was beginning to think, was I Louis' target?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

I had come to a realization that Ella was very uncomfortable with Louis around. It gave me something to think about. In all honesty here, it was Louis who had set up this plan. It was Louis who packed the equipment, it was all Louis. I had seen Louis pack all the equipment to kill a women but come to think of it, he had also packed equipment I had used on a man before. Why would he pack that? 

I didn't know if it was a good idea to talk to Ella about this. I didn't want to get her involved. Even though she was going to be dead, I didn't want her to get into more trouble. My thought were set on Louis most of the time. I'd realized that even though Louis was my best mate, i didn't really know anything about him. I wasn't sure if Ella had noticed, but i sure did, notice the way Louis would look at Ella. His look was all to familiar. I saw that exact same look, the day he had killed Aria. Maybe the equipment was for me. Ever since i met Ella, it seemed like Louis had such hatred towards me and towards Ella. 

All night that was all i was thinking about. I was trying to put the peaces back together. Louis started acting different ever since i met Ella. He was always at the house, always in the kitchen, always caring a knife with him.................... Then it hit me. It was Louis. Louis was the chef of the gang, Louis was the one who told the others that I had to kill Ella, Louis was the one who made me believe that i didn't love Ella.

It all came to me. This whole plan, wasn't for my own good. It was for Louis'. He wanted me to suffer just like he did when Aria died. He wanted to kill Ella in front of me, and then make me suffer by killing me.

Louis was planing a 2 way murder. and i was one of the victims. 

How did you guys like that Chapter!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW MEE! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD!