"What's in that?" I asked as Ashlyn placed Lay's sippy cup in front of her.

"Juice." She replied with a confused look on her face.

"Is it the baby kind?" I asked.

"No, it's just regular apple juice." She said.

"Did you put water in it?" I questioned.

"No." She answered. I got up from the table a poured half of the juice out before replacing it with water so it would be a little diluted. Armoni always taught me to dilute their juice unless it was 100% real juice because regular juice has artificial sweeteners and flavoring.

We ate our breakfast in silence and when I finished eating, I put Alayshia in her play pen while I washed the dishes. Ashlyn was taking her time in the shower so I cleaned up Lay and dressed her. Ashlyn could do her hair when she got out.

We had a busy day ahead of us. I packed Alayshia's bag with a diaper and two extra outfits. She was potty trained and she only wore diapers to sleep but I wanted to be cautious just in case. I didn't need Lay to have an accident and be pissy all damn day because I forgot to pack extra clothes.

"Potty Daddy!" Lay yelled. I got her out of the play pen and she ran to the bathroom as fast as her little legs would allow her to. She used her Princess potty that sang to her and wiped before I helped her wash her hands.

Armoni usually rewards the girls for going to the potty correctly but I didn't have anything to give her so I just gave her a hug. I'd pick up some fruit snacks from the store or something later on.

She went back into the living room to go watch her little show while I cleaned out her potty before putting it back. I washed my hands and went into the living room. I sat down on the couch and she crawled up on the couch with me and laid across my chest.

I must've fallen asleep while waiting for Ashlyn to get ready because I woke up to Alayshia yelling for me. "What's wrong Lay?" I mumbled, wiping my eyes.

"Go bye bye." She yelled while pointing to Ashlyn. I noticed that her hair was done. It was brushed up into a big poof and she had on a bow that matched her outfit.

We left the house and went our separate ways. Ashlyn had a few yoga sessions to teach before going to class. I was taking the kids to school and then taking Alayshia to see her birth giver. Although Brandy carried Alayshia for seven months, got cut open and gave birth to her, Armoni is her mother. That's just how I feel.

After going to see Brandy, I had a therapy session with Dr. Williams and then I had a meeting with my new management team and my publicist. After that, I had to pick my kids up from school. I had to leave for training camp in a matter of days, so I was trying to get in as much family time as possible before I left.

Chris was still in a coma and Armoni has been running around taking care of the kids and working her ass off. Aireka has been telling me about her boss giving her the blues. Since she took off for three days for Chris' surgery, her boss has been over working her. Just listening to the shit that Aireka tells me, I'm ready to throw hands with her boss and beat his ass but that's not my place anymore. Or is it?

By the time I got to the house at six to get the kids ready for school, Armoni's ass is already at work and she doesn't get home until around six or seven. Once she gets home from work, she rushes to cook the kids dinner, helps them with their school work, puts them to bed, and then goes to be with Chris for a few hours. She's doing too much. In my opinion her busy ass just needs to quit that job but her stubborn ass doesn't listen. She'd rather continue trying to be superwoman.