SAY SOMETHING..

(Johns POV)
I stood there shocked ,surprised , terrified not knowing what to do my heart was beating fast "john" Nicole said "JOHN!" She spoked louder which made came back to reality "say something" she said "I..I.. I need to think about it" I said suddenly..

I got up and left I used protection I did shit john shit nice going dumbass I went back to my house and as I arrived I opened the door realizing my parents were expecting me "your in big trouble" my dad said firmly "I don't want to talk about it" I said..

"You don't want to talk to about it?? Hello you got someone pregnant" my mother said I said something really harsh "I DON'T WANT THAT BABY!!!!!!"I yelled they looked at me with shocked and disappointment ..

I fell down on my knees and started sobbing "I'm sorry I never meant for her to get pregnant I'm sorry" I sobbed my dad held me up "come lets sit down" he said we sat at the kitchen counter "son we know that your scared but you that baby needs you" my dad said ..

"Dad I'm not ready" I said "let me tell you something the same thing happened with me and your mother about having you I was scared I wasn't ready I had everything I was the star quarterback I had a future for myself and you know what I did ?"he asked "what?" I asked "I gave all that up to provide for my family" he said ...

I looked down "honey would you want that baby to live without his/her daughter?" My mother asked "no" I said "you might not like it at first but when you see that baby you'll never leave his/her side" my dad said ..

"I need time to think about this" I said I got up and went to my room I looked at my football trophies and next to it was a picture of Nicole what should I do? follow my dreams or being with the love of my life ugh this is so hard I walked backed and forth thinking and thinking and thinking...

I stayed up through the night until I fell asleep ..

JOHN'S DREAM
It was the last quarter of the game I had my scholarship on the line "ready..set..hike!!" I yelled I found Randy opened I had the ball in my hand *car crashes* the game has stopped we all went to the school parking lot "omg she's not moving" ???? Said I pushed people away to see what was going on my heart dropped..

"NICOLE !!!!!" I yelled and sobbed at the same time next nick was there "you should of kept the baby" said and that's when everyone turned to me and everyone kept saying "you should of kept the baby" over and over ...

JOHN'S DREAM ENDED

I woke up realizing it was 3:00am I had to see her I put on my shoes and ran to her house since she live two houses away from me I knocked on the door realizing cars were parked close to her house brie instantly opening the door her eyes were puffy I saw that Nicoles family and friends were there...

"Where's Nicole?!?!!!" I asked "you didn't know" brie said starting to tear up "brie what happened to Nicole!?!?!" I said starting to panick "she..she.. She got into a car crashed she called nick and he picked her up and---" that's when she started to sobb "is she --" thats when i got cut off by her mom "no she's not dead she's OK but the baby isn't " that's when I fell down on my knees and buried my face in my hands...

Its all my fault I should of stayed by her side I will never forgive myself never my child is seriously injured dammit john I got up and ran to our secret place and screamed and sobbed at the same time sitting at that graffiti bench where we had our last conversation ...

That beautiful conversation that changed my life....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW!!! ITS THE END HOW WAS ENTIRE BOOK YALL WEREN'T EXPECTING A PREGNANT NICOLE WEREN'T CHA LOL DON'T WORRY SQUEAL WILL BE HERE SOON BUT I! WRITING ANOTHER BOOK CALLED THE PERFECT GUY I HAVEN'T STARTED YET BUT I WILL....

COMMENT AND VOTE...:)