POOL PARTY

(Nicole's POV)
I softly pushed john away "john what are you doing" I said confusingly "I.. I think Im falling in with love you" he said "why because I changed?!!!" I said he stood silent "I can't believe you if I were still that same girl back in middle school would you still fall in love with me?!!!" I asked ...

Again he stood there silently "I'm guessing your the one that hasn't changed" I said and left ....

(Johns POV)
"I'm guessing your the one that hasn't changed" she said and left I stood there thinking "I loved you since the first day we met" I said to myself *bell rings* as I walked out I grabbed my stuff and left with Eva be we separated because we had a different class I left with my best friend Randy "yo what up bro" he said "stressed out" I said "I know what will help you get unstressed" he said ...

"What ?" I asked "pool party at my place this Friday night" he said "I'm down to go bro" I said after minutes in math class I couldn't stop thinking about Nicole she's on my mind all the time....

*Friday*
(Nicole's POV)

"Brie are you ready to go " I said "yeah give me a minute" she said after minutes of waiting she finally came out with this camo bikini gosh she looked gorgeous more gorgeous than me I'm glad I have her as my twin as soon as we left the house we went straight to Randy's house I on the other hand wore a black bikini with my tattoo showing on my left buttcheek showing ...

As soon as I knock on the door john opened the door all shirtless and wet he kept staring at me "um can we come in or??.." I said "oh uh yeah" he said he let us I went towards Randy and a gave him a kiss "you look stunning babe" he said "thanks love you look hot " I said after hugging randy I jumped in the pool that water felt great next thing you know brie jumped in and splashed water into my face...

"Brie!!!" I said sounding annoyed she just smiled and splashing me even more we kept splashing each other until randy and john jumped in and splashed both of us "hey let's play chicken fight" I said I got on Bries shoulder while john was on Randy's shoulder I tried to push John away but he was too strong as I falling down I dragged him down with me ....

It was fun after swimming for hours I tried to get out until I saw John at the corner of the pool all by himself so I swam towards him "hey what's wrong" I said "me and Eva broke up yesterday" he said I didn't know what to do so I gave him a hug , hugging him was nice I felt safe around his arms after hugging him our eyes touch seeing his eyes made heart beat even faster ...

"I better go I need to go change" I said and I swam away from him...

(John's POV)
She suddenly hugged me I blushed when she had her boobs up against my chest after she hugged me our eyes connected her brown sparkly eyes, her big gorgeous lips I just wanted to kiss her "I better go I need to go change " she said and suddenly swam away ...

*later that night*
I kept staring at Nicole instead of wearing her bikini she wore a black tank top with some ripped jeans shorts it made me smile after hours of partying she was drunk she was so drunk that she started grinding on guys it made randy jealous I had to cool him down "hey bro its the alcohol that's taking over OK" I said "do me a favor " he said ...

"Yeah anything bro" I said "take her home" he said I follow his orders I tried to grab brie as well but she was to busy making out with Bryan our receiver from our foot ball team so I decided to just take Nicole I grabbed her arm and dragged to the car ....

I decided to take her to my house since I didn't know where she lives from the whole car ride she kept saying the randomness things as soon as we arrived at my house I picked her up bridal style and took her to my room I laid her on my bed I laid right next to her "John why won't you love me?" Nicole said I'm guessing it was the alcohol talking ....

"What ?!??" I said "I changed for you and yet I still get shit from you" she said she changed for me? She turned around to face me
"I..I do love you" I said "you hurted me so bad I did bad things to myself " she said "wait what---" she cutted me off with a passionate kiss I stretch her lip out (basically bitting it) but I ended the moment I didn't wanted to take advantage of her ...

I kissed her forehead "just go to sleep" I whispered she softly
Laid her head on my chest ...

Did she really went through all that trouble to change for me??
What bad things did she do to her self?????....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER IM JUST SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL .... ANYWAYS IM DYING TO THAT DOLPH AND NIKKI EPISODE SO BAD!!!!!!!!.... WELL SALUT(GOODBYE/HI IN FRENCH) PEEPS I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN ...