WAKING UP BESIDE YOU

(Nicole's POV)
I had a pounding headache as I opened my eyes I felt trapped someone was holding me all I know was that it was someone with huge arms I tried to escape but that person held me tighter but it felt nice I felt safe suddenly that person let me go I pretended to go back to sleep ...

I slowly turned around holy fuck did I slept with John cena he was still asleep he was all shirtless and buff he suddenly opened his eyes and looked directly at me "well good morning sleeping beauty" he said....

(Johns POV)
*last night flash back*
She gave me a passionate kiss I was so into it I bit her lip and stretch it out but I ended the moment I didn't want to take advantage of her I kissed her on top of her forehead she softly slept on my chest feeling her breathing made me happy I know she was OK but what bad things did she do to herself????...

I got out of bed and removed my shirt and shorts no I wasn't completely naked I only had my Calvin Klein boxers as soon as I came back from the restroom I saw that Nicole removed her shorts and her shirt she only had her bra and Victoria secret underwear ..

I softly went back to the bed to cover me and Nicole "john please hug me" she said in a raspy voice I hugged her waist I pulled her close to me our warm bodies touch smelling her strawberry shampoo made me sleep I softly closed my eyes with her by my side ....
*last night flash back ended*

I slowly opened my eyes looking directly at nicole she was already awake she looked at with her beautiful big brown sparkly eyes "well good morning sleeping beauty" I said to her
I got out of bed and went to the restroom and started brushing my teeth I got out of the restroom with my toothbrush still in my mouth "john did we fucked?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!" She said panicking
"Eww no I would never have sex with you not in a million years.." I said..

It was a lie I wanted to have sex with her she's not like the other girls she's different "then why am I in my bra and under wear?" She asked "that was all on you sweetheart" I said I suddenly saw her blush she got up and went to the restroom her abs were gorgeous I saw her heart tattoo on her lower left hip and her palm tree tattoo on her left butt cheek.... Just as soon as she changed someone knocked on my door....

"Who is it" I said "its randy" he said shit Randy will freak if he saw Nicole here "hold up I'm naked " I lied "go hide in the closet" I whispered to her "why?!!" She whispered back "I'll explained later now go" I said she immediately hid in the closet I put on my shorts and a shirt I unlocked the door ...

"What up bro" he said "sup" I responded "you who's flats are those" Randy asked shit Nicole forgot to put on her sandals on Randy was waiting for me to answer...

(Nicole's POV)

As I hid in the closet I was grossed out I grabbed one of John's used condoms in here I was about to scream "so whos flats are those?" Randy asked john stood silent for a moment "some girl I fucked after I dropped off Nicole to her house" he said "nice bro did you drain her out?" He asked why would randy ask him that ??" Hell yeah" john responded ...

"So how's you and Nicole" he said "she's amazing but.." He suddenly stop "but what bro" john said "I feel like I'm not the right one for her" he said "can you do me a favor ?" Randy asked "yeah anything for you bro" john said ...

"I'm moving away and I know she loved me but can you take care of her " he said I was in tears "well I'm actually leaving right now" he said that made shred tears even harder "it sucks that I can't say goodbye to her" he said "well i have to go" he said "well Good luck bro" john said and that's when randy left it got silent ...

(John's POV)
Just as randy left Nicole came out with tears in her eyes not looking at me I came to her and hugged her tightly "now who will love me???" Nicole said sobbing "he was an amazing guy who love me, who will show me the love the way he showed me?" She crying harder ... I lifed her chin "I will " I said "what?" she said I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LEFT ALL Y'ALL HANGING DIDN'T I LOL WELL I'LL UPDATE ON FRIDAY I HOPE HOWS THE BOOK SO FAR PEEPS???