THE NEW COUPLE

(Nicole's POV)
I was nervous today this is the first time me and john go public to the whole school I got ready to go to school brie left with Bryan and I basically was walking to school I'm such an idiot why didn't I call john well this is a bad start...

I was walking while texting brie until someone honked I turned around to see who it was and it was no other than john I walked towards him "get in" he said I got in his car as soon as I did he kissed me "why didn't you call me" he said "I thought you didn't want me to pick me up" I said feeling embarrassed "baby your my girlfriend I want to " he said when he called me his baby I just wanted to cry....

I grabbed his face and kissed him he brightens my heart "tomorrow call me " he said "OK" I said and he gave me a kiss he held my hand through the whole car ride giving me his little smile here and there suddenly that's when war world III began just as he opened the door he grabbed me by the side of my waist as we were walking...

People just stared with shocked john rubbed me by the side of my waist and whispered in my ear..

(John's POV)
People just stared with shockness I didn't care I really didn't I wanted her since the first day we met I looked at her from my corner of my eye she felt scared I rubbed her waist and whispered in her ear "ignore them your my one and only " she grabbed my waist...

Suddenly I got pulled away and I felt someone lips connect with mines and this time it wasn't Nicole's these were cold I realized their were Eva's I pushed her away "what the fuck " I yelled "I missed you" she said I looked at Nicole she was in tears she ran away from me I tried to chase her but Eva held me down "let go of me" I said firmly ....

"Wait you actually love that gorilla?!?!" She asked thats when crossed the line "SHUT THE FUCK UP NEVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN YOU HERE ME !!!!!" I yelled she was shaken she let me go I ran everywhere to find Nicole...

She was nowhere to be found the bell rang I couldn't find her I was getting worried I went out side it was a long shot but I went to her spot where she usually goes I went into the field and I was right she was rocking back and forth with tears running through her face I went towards her...

"John stay away from me " she sobbed I ignore her comment and hugged her I was crying with her "I don't wanna loose you babe I don't I don't " I sobbed she kept sobbing she held me aggressively I kissed her passionately I made her sat on my lap while I was kissing her neck making her moan "John wait " she said "what's wrong?" I asked ....

"Im not ready to have sex" she confessed "we don't have to" I said as I pulled her by my side "we can make out though" I said she got up and I got up with her "if were gonna make out then I want to make special" she said ...

"I'll make it special " I said as I pulled her by the waist "how about tonight?" She asked "as long as I'm with you any day will be great" I said I gave her a passionate kiss "I'm sorry I'm never gonna hurt you that's the last thing I want to do" I said she looked down I immediately gave her a hug she started to cry she kissed me bit by bit ...

I don't wanna loose her she's the best thing that ever happened to me ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS THIS WAS THE FIRST NENA FIGHT (IN BOOK)
I PROMISED A FRIEND OF MINE THAT I WOULD DO FIVE CHAPTERS BUT I FAILED IM SORRY ... ANYWAYS ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW SINCE I GET OUT EARLY LOVE YA ALL