THE TRUTH

Recap
*we sat there silently until john puts his arm around me we both watched the city lights I looked at him "John tell me the truth ,tell me the answers" I said "fine.." He said
Recap ended

I looked into his blue sparkly eyes waiting for the truth before he could of ever speaked I told him how I felt "since that day john I wouldn't forgive you never what you said hurted me physically and mentally " I said I removed his arm away from me and looked away "I..I never meant to hurt you" he said I looked back at him "then why did you" I said "I just wanted to fit in but at the same time I liked you as well but.." He didn't finish his sentence ...

"But you were embarrassed of me weren't you " I said he just stayed silent my heart shattered into pieces can't believe he's that selfish "was that the truth ?? You just wanted to fit in so you called me a freak?!?!!!" I said as tears came running through my face he nodded I got up and decided to leave but I tripped on a pipe that made fall forward and and almost out of the ferris wheel..

John immediately grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back before I ever fell I landed on his chest I could feel his heart racing I began to sob "all I ever wanted was to feel loved " I sob "I thought coming back would change but it didn't" I sobbed even harder "be careful you could of gotten self killed " he said freaking out he hugged me tight ...

"You are loved" he suddenly said I looked up at him with tears in my eyes he wiped them away with his thumb I looked at him confusingly "yeah by who" I said sounding disappointed it got silent he suddenly grabbed my face we came face to face our lips came closer and closer as we felt each others breath I wanted to push away but wouldn't let me..

He had me tight he crashed his lips into mines he wouldn't let go he had me by the waist as we sat up our lips became wet as our saliva ran through each others mouth he suddenly stop we stared into each others eyes "by me" he said I looked down on the floor he lifted up my face and kissed me even more and this time I kissed back ..

His kisses were meaningful it was filled with passion he didn't wanted to let go and neither did I, I suddenly stopped him and gave him a hug he hugged me tight as if he never wanted to let go "I was wrong about you" I said softly "and I was wrong about you" he said back we gave each other passionate kisses and like I said before his kisses were damn hot..

I ended the moment "we should go " I said breathing heavily he nodded I wiped the lipstick off his lips we climbed down carefully he got down first I was scared my heart was beating fast my palms were sweaty so sweaty I let go I fell but he caught me I hugged him tightly "I got you, I got you" he said .. We went back to the car and drove off he held my hand ....

So are we like couple now is this what love feels like???...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END...... SIKE!!!!!! ITS NOT OVER NOT YET THERES STILL ALOT OF AHEAD IDK IF IM GONNA UPDATE TODAY CUZ SUMMERSLAM IS HERE AND I WANNA SEE IT IDK I MIGHT UPDATE BEFORE IT STARTS WELL HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER COMMENT AND VOTE:)