Lobelia Girl's Academy

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't let her leave Rose!" The 2 chorused in my ears. I noticed Kyoya looking a bit annoyed by Hikaru and Kaoru. I feel a bit uncomfortable with the close contact. I never have liked that about those 2, so much close contact.

"It's out of my hands boys. It's up to her. Who am I to influence such a decision?" i say and Honey lets go of me and I smile at him. "You shouldn't worry about it though, she didn't seem very comfortable with them." I add and he smiles and goes to eat cake. Hikaru and Kaoru continue to hug me though.

"And would you 2 get off of me!" I say.

"They that girl was right about one thing." Hikaru whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, you sure are cute." Kaoru says.

"C'mon guys! Seriously!" I say. They just lay their heads on my shoulders.

"Kyoyaaaaaaa!" I say and he appears in front of us. He pushes up his glasses so you can't see his eyes.

"I would have to agree with Rose. So let go of her." He says dangerously calm.

"You're no fun!" They whine and walk off.

"We need to come up with a plan to get her to stay!" Tamaki says and they rest of the group agrees and they start coming up with this plan to dress up at girls so she also has 'sisters' in the club. I shoot it down saying it's is stupid, but everyone in content on doing this.

"Fine, but only if I get to do everyone's makeup." I say planning on making them look ridiculous.

"We'll design some dresses!" Kaoru says.

"Rose could you come over and be our model?" Hikaru asks.

"Sure." I say having nothing else to do today. Hikaru and Kaoru quickly get everyone's measurements then come back over to me.

"Rose you'll be dressing up too right?" Kaoru asks.

"Why would I? I'm already a girl." I say.

"But you still have to dress up!" Hikaru asks.

"No way." I say. They look at each other then smirk. "What are you 2 thinking?" I ask.

"Noting!" They say quickly.

"Yeah right..." I say and the 3 of us leave.

~~~while Haruhi was gone to get coffee and after the guests are gone earlier~~~3rd person POV

"Hey Kyoya we came up with this great idea for a game!" Kaoru says.

"And what would that be?" Kyoya asks.

"The 'Make Rose Blush' game!" Hikaru says.

"I want to play!" Honey says.

"Alright I'll play too." Kyoya says. 

"What's the prize if we win?" Honey asks. Kyoya holds up several pictures of Rose.

"Where do you keep getting pictures of her?!" Tamaki asks alarmed.

"I found her old instagram account, and a few other sources." Kyoya says.

 "The rules are that you have to get a picture of her blushing or everyone else has to see it happen." Kyoya says.

"Alright!" Hikaru and Kaoru say.

~~~back to now~~~Rose's POV~~~

We pull up to their house. Kaoru gets out first then me then Hikaru. As we walk they keep me in the middle of them. They link arms with me as they lead to to the designing room. I sit on the couch reading for about an hour until they are ready to have me help.