[ tres ]

[ tres ]

It was a week after the Kroos family had returned to Madrid. It was early afternoon on a Saturday, Aimée was just leaving the stadium after a game against RCD Espanyol's female team. They had ended in a draw and Aimée wasn't very happy, she was frustrated. She thought they could have done better.

Her gym bag slung over her shoulder, and she was wearing a Real Madrid training uniform. The blonde was fresh out of the showers and on her way to her car when her phone beeped with an incoming text message. And she got another soon after. The messages were from Milan and Sasha. 

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): hola. how was ur game, querida? :)

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): hola bonita :D

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): hey sasha! the game was horrid. it ended in a draw :'(

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): you act like that's a bad thing :p 

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): it is! i hate not winning -_-

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): youre just like milan. he hates not winning too. jaja :p when i return to spain, i'll take you out on our date and u'll forget all about that game :)

Aimée knew that Sasha had gone away for a few days. There were things he needed to sort out with his promoters for the world tour he had just finished. He was supposed to be meeting with them in New York to come to an agreement in case he were to go on tour again soon.

In that time, Milan had been visiting Madrid a lot. Aimée didn't know what time he had practice with FC Barcelona, but he was always present at her practices. Since there wasn't much media coverage of the women's teams, the press was yet to find out that the son of a once famous footballer was taking a plane to Madrid almost every day just to see Aimée Kroos.

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): you're so sweet sasha! :*

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): querida, i have to go to an important meeting. but i'll be thinking of you ;)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): don't! :o what if you agree to something crazy by mistake, like selling your soul to satan?

sasha (+34 68x xxx xxx): im not selling my soul to Real Madrid. adios, querida ;)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): hey milan! how come you didn't come to my game today? im already used to seeing you in the stands ^.^

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): hi had my own game to play today, bonita <3

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): and i was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? please.

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): i dont know, milan...

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): i'll behave, i swear. and we wont go alone. i invited the squad :)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): who do you mean by 'the squad'?

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): thiago, benja, eli, pol, davi lucca, diego, azul, etc. the catalan squad. :)

aimée (+34 64x xxx xxx): can i invite my siblings? 

milan (+34 72x xxx xxx): sure, bonita! ;) i'll pick you up at the airport tonight.

-

Aimée had invited her two younger sisters and her older brother. She only knew Elionor out of Milan's friends and she didn't want to feel like the odd person out. At least, if Eli was in a conversation with someone else, Aimée would have her sisters to talk to. She could even talk to her brother Leon, though he would most likely be drinking and trying to talk to the other girls in the group.