Bree

Breeland Daniels

So after Riley and I dropped off Vanessa and Natalie, notice I don't call Vanessa Nessa like everybody else. Well that's mostly because I don't really like her that much. It's not because she's a bad person it's just she's with my baby brother which makes me not really like her. But so far she's making them happy so I won't be such a bitch to her yet. But I swear to god if she hurts him in any possible way she's going to get it!!

Anyways after we had dropped them off Riley drop me off first since she pick me up and we all went in her car earlier. So once I was at home I went straight to the kitchen and made myself a hot pocket to eat because I know I was in going to be able to eat until prom.  So after I finished eating I went upstairs to brush my teeth really good and then went to change into my dress.

My dress was just beautiful!!! It's a long just with a sweetheart neckline, covered with little jewels. And the jewel stop about right under my boobs. After that it has this kind of quilted fabric and it's just blue and it reminds me of water it's just so beautiful! And once I had saw the dress I have literally fallen in love with it!

My nailed all so much my just really good. My nails are all teal except on the ring finger which is covered in silver glitter which makes it look like a disco ball!!! I have some basic silver pumps with a little ankle strap of the top for my shoes. My make up is also really simple as well it's just a basic neutral colors smoky eye with some fake eyelashes extensions which make my blue eyes pop which make a match the dress even more.   For jewelry I just have some cute little Diamond earrings, and for my bracelet it's just a simple bracelet with a couple pearls on it that my dad had given to me a couple years ago for my birthday. And my hair was the most simple of all it was straightened but had a little bit a wave to it!

While I was adding my earrings and my bracelet on Luke came and told me that he was going to go pick up Vanessa. He looks so cute it's so funny seeing my baby brother grown up like this I know were practically the same age but it's just cute to see him grow up into like a young man.

Soon enough I Heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs and open the door to see my handsome date.

"Hi Jake!" I said as I kissed him.

" hi baby!" He replied after we had kissed. And you guys should know what happens after we take the classic pictures for prom with my mom and dad and then afterwards we basically just made out until Riley came and picked us up to go pick up Vanessa Luke Sean and Natalie!

----------------------------------------------
Simple I know one last short chapter until the good stuff begins :)