Jake: Jake T. Austin

^^HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE FINALLY 17! YOU'VE GOTTEN SO FAR AND I'M SO PROUD OF HOW FAR YOU'VE COME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

{1 week before prom}

Natalie Caniff

Right now Nessa and I just finished another video. We danced to the song 'Talking body by Tove Lo' . We have gained some more subscribers as well , we now have about 300!!! And we are about to go get ready to go to the mall to look for prom dresses. Yes, even Nessa apparently Luke had asked her a couple days after Sean asked me. Riley is obviously going to go with Eric because they are the cutest couple in the world, Bree is going to be going with the same guy she met when everyone had first met Nessa and Sean, His name like Jake. (A/N I actually forgot his name so his name is Jake, He is played by Jake T. Austin! Okay. Okay!)

As soon as we got there Riley dragged me the the shop and Bree did the same to Nessa. after about an hour or so,We have been looking for a while and I still haven't found one. But, Bree,Riley and Nessa found there's So I'm the only one left.

"Guys, it's okay let's go we can go look for mine another day lets just go" I said causing all the girls to groan and whine because i haven't found a dress yet.As we were walking to the check out i herd a gasp I turn to see that Bree was missing.

"Bree what's wrong?" Nessa went in the direction i'm guessing Bree was. I soon herd another gasp, making Riley run over to see.

"Oh my god! Nat look at this dress!!"Riley squealed causing me to walk over to them to see 'The Dress' Once i saw the dress i knew it was the one, It was so BEAUTIFUL!!!

"I love it!!! How much is it?" I asked Riley as she was already looking for the tag.

"$550.00 " I could feel my smile drop as i knew it was way out of my $100-$500 price range.

"Um.....Never mind lets go guys" I said

"No, just get it I can tell you really love this dress NAT!!" Bree said

"Guys it's too much you know i'm saving for the apartment and that i'm so close." I whined

"Just use your brothers card Nat! You really love this on we can all tell!!!" Nessa says, she knows,about Taylor being my brother and my parents due to the fact i can't really hide how i'm supposed to pay for the whole house on my own.

"PPLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!" All 3 girls whined making me laugh

"Fine, let's go!" I said grabbing my dress in my size causing all the girls to squeal.

After we payed we all went home and I started to get ready for my date with Sean tonight. I was now wearing

Outfit:

#Black High-Wasted skinny jeans

#Black Crop Top

#Grey Cardigan

#Black Combat boots

#Green scarf

#(Hair) Straightened/Down

Once i was done getting ready I texted him saying i was done. He replied he was own his way and soon we were off.

_______________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHH SHAWN IS 17 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!BRB WHILE I GO DIE. DROWNING IN MY TEARS!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭