CHAPTER 1

Bomi's P.O.V

"Tell me Taehyung!!! Do 'just friends' kiss each other as if the world was gonna end soon?!" I shouted at my boyfriend, Taehyung. Wondering wae I'm shouting at him? Well, this was what happened.

*flashback*

I was visiting my boyfriend because I know he would normally be lonely at a time like this cause it's 2 pm and he doesn't really have anything going on this hour. We're having our summer holiday after all. Once I reached Taehyung's house, I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I knocked several times more but still nobody answered. I was assuming Taehyung was sleeping so I took out a spare key that he gave me and unlocked the door. When I entered the house, it was really dark so I turned on the switch. I tried calling his name in case he could here me if he's not asleep but nobody answered so I slowly went up the stairs towards Taehyung's room.

When I opened his bedroom door, I became furious to what I saw. Taehyung was kissing another girl like it was almost the end of the world. His eyes were filled with lust as he kissed her. And that girl was not a girl whom I didn't recognize. She's Kim Taeyeon. And to top it off, she was my friend. My best friend. I was really furious that I couldn't control my anger and slapped both Taehyung and Taeyeon at the same time. "You cheater, Taehyung!!! I thought you were the best boyfriend and maybe my only boyfriend till the end but it seems like I was wrong!!! And you Taeyeon!!! You slut!!! You knew I was dating him yet you still do this to me!!! I wouldn't even consider you as who I acquainted if I knew you were such a b*tch!!!" And with that I tried to run out of the house but Taehyung grabbed me by my wrist while Taeyeon who was just watching decided to back up but I quickly locked the doors and shouted "Who said you can leave?!?! I'm not done with you yet you know?!" She gulped her saliva and cowered into a corner.

*flashback end*

We're still in the same room; Taehyung's room. Taeyeon was still cowering in the corner watching me and Taehyung fight like it was never likely to end. Suddenly, Taehyung said three words that I've never wanted to hear in my life "We are over!" Taeyeon immediately lifted up her head when he said that and faced us with big eyes. "Fine! If that's how you want it, fine by me! I would rather live with someone else who loves me more than you do and will not even once, KISS ANOTHER GIRL!!!" I shouted the last three words as loud as possible just to stress it out. With those sentences, I stomped furiously towards the door. Before I went out of the room, I said, with much sarcasm "Oh, and more thing. Good luck in both of your relationship." I slammed the door shut so loudly that I think even someone from the moon could hear it. Seriously, wae Taehyung? Wae?? Why a month before my birthday and anniversary?? Why are you doing this to me?? What did I do wrong??? I wanted to shout it out loud but I just can't. I don't know why.

I ran out of the house as quickly as possible in tears towards someone's house. And right now, I think he is the only one that I could trust. Byun Baekhyun. I ran full speed towards his house and once I've reached there, I knocked on the door. I collapsed to the ground right after I knocked the door. I was expecting my head to come in contact with the ground but fortunately, it didn't. Baekhyun opened the right before I collapsed and caught me just in time; my head an inch high before I hit the ground. He carried me bridal style towards my room and laid me on my bed. Nae, I live with him. He was my childhood friend and when I was 10, my parents abandoned me so his mom decided for me to stay with them.

"So.....how was the.....um.....visit?" He asked me. I cried more thinking about what had just happened. I hugged him so tight until I think he could not breathe. He caressed my back saying "Gwaenchana? You don't have to tell me now if you don't want to." I looked directly in his eyes. I could tell he was sincere in taking care of me. I wish my boyfriend was like this. I buried my face in his chest and inhaled his scent before saying "I-I-I b-broke up with Kim T-T-Taehyung." I stuttered. Just saying his name already builds up the anger in me. "M-mwoh?? How???" He asked. I inhaled deeply once more before replying "I s-saw him k-k-kissing another g-g-g-girl." I could feel him tense up as I said that. "Who?" He asked with much seriousness in his voice. "T-T-Taey-y-yeon." "Mwoh??? Your best friend??? How could she?! Does she know that you're dating him?!" I nodded weakly. "Jinjja, that sl*t. I'm gonna kill her."

Baekhyun' P.O.V

"Jinjja, that sl*t. I'm gonna kill her." I was angry. Why would Taehyung do that to her? What has she done wrong in their relationship? She's never hurt his feelings or anything. Wae would he just kiss another girl and break up that easily with her? And to top it off, that girl was Taeyeon! Taeyeon!!! Bomi's best friend! How could they do that to her?! Bomi is too kind to be in this situation. She does not deserve this. What has she done wrong to deserve this? And Taehyung, that guy, I swear I'm gonna kill him if he ever tries to hurt Bomi again.

I calmed her down by caressing her back and whispering words of courage to her. Well, that's the least I could do cause I don't know how to calm a crying person. She soon calmed down after a few minutes. I gently laid her on the bed while putting a blanket over her. I looked at her sleeping figure. She looks so fragile and vulnerable you feel like protecting her even if it means giving up your life. I kissed the top of her forehead like a parent would do to his/her daughter. I looked at her one last time before exiting her room.

I actually love Bomi to be honest but sadly, she doesn't notice it. She was really cute and playful that you really can't resist to like her even just one bit. She was also the reason behind every smile I flash. Bomi was everything to me and I couldn't see her feeling down because that will cause me to feel down as well. But when I heard she had a boyfriend then, my whole entire world came crashing down. I cried almost every single night and that's when I started to cut. Since then, I've been wearing long sleeved shirt to cover up my cuts. I know it might sound girlish of me to do that but what can I do? I was depressed and I didn't want to commit suicide. I want to still live for Bomi and become the one she opens up to if she has a problem. But starting from tonight, I will stop cutting not because I'm happy of what happened, but it's because the love of my life is back here in my arms. It might sound cliche but it is true. That night, I slept peacefully because I needn't cut more than they already are.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Hey guys! Firstly, I want to say sorry for not updating my story 'Marriage Without Love'. Second, this story is a request from Syaf-Fiqah. I also would like to dedicate this story to ___Elena___. Though I have to say sorry to Syaf-Fiqah because this is a short story and not a really long story like you hoped for. Anyways, I'm just going to inform you that I might be updating my other story by the end of this month if that's okay. And thank you everyone who still support my story up till now. Kamsahabnida everyone!✌️✌

XOXO❤️❤️