Villager x NewComer!Reader

I was in my house, decorating my house when I heard I got mail. I went outside, opened my mailbox and I saw a letter with a weird, red stamp in the middle.

'It must be important.' I thought. I opened it and read it. I couldn't believe what it said!

Letter:

Dear, ____.

You  have been invited to Smash. Please meet at the front of town hall at 5:00 pm. Bring all the items you would think that would suit you for battles.

- Master Hand

I couldn't believe it! I'm going to Smash! I packed all the items I thought would suit me for the battles and went off to the town hall.

•~•~•

I couldn't believe it, I was inside the Smash mansion! I was kinda lost and couldn't find my room.

"Hey. Is that you, ____?" Someone asked. I turned around only to blush. There stood the mayor of our town! "M-mayor? W-what are you doing h-here?" I stuttered. "Maybe the same reason as you! I guess we're going to compete in Smash together." He said.

I didn't help but notice that he was standing a lot closer then before. About 2 feet away. Now I was blushing furiously. Why me?

"U-uh yeah. U-um d-do y-you b-by a-any c-change k-now where m-my r-room is?" Dang it! I hate when u stutter. When I looked up at him, I swore I saw him blush a little. Maybe my mind playing tricks on me.

"I do. Follow me, ____." So I did. It was awfully long but we finally reached it!

"Thank you. Where's your room?" I asked. It was weird. How did he know where my room was?

"No problem. My room is actually across from yours. I was wondering who was gonna stay across from me." He was scratching the back of his head. He seemed nervous about something.

"Hey is everything alright? You seem nervous about something." I was getting worried.

He was hesitant but then answered. "Well, I like this girl and I don't know if she likes me back. I'm afraid she'll reject me.." I don't know why but when he said that, it hurt. Was I jealous?

"Well, who is she?" I was getting a little mad. But for what? Do I like him?

"U-um.. I uh. I can't say. But I'll tell you how she's like." He answered. "Oh.. Okay.." I was now looking down. Why me?

"Well, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she's very funny, strong, very caring, and super adorable!" He was now a blushing mess.

I felt so hurt by this. All I wanted to do was cry but I have to stay strong! "Oh wow.. She sounds perfect for you.. Well I'll be going..." I was about to open my door when someone grabbed my wrist.

"____?" I turned around to see that he was 2 inches away from my face. I was blushing like crazy right now!

"Y-yeah?"

"I-I lik- no... I-I l-love you! You were always there for me when I got sick or sad. I couldn't be far away from you! I was sad to leave the village but now since your here. I'm happy.." He confessed.

I was in so much shock. I wanted to cry. But I managed to say, "I-I love you too. Ever since you left months ago. I was sad.. But I'm glad now that we can be together." I hugged him. He hugged back.

He let go and lifted my chin up. "I love you, ____." "I love you too."

After that, he kissed me.

I felt so much sparks inside of me! I was truly happy now.

Behind some huge plants~

"Awww look at them. So cute!" Lucina squealed.

"I knew you could do it!" Ness cheered.

"Way to go!" Lucas said.

"This is so adorable! I'm gonna die!" Zelda squealed.

"This is so going in my scrap book!" Peach took a picture, but the flash was on. "Whoops.." They all quickly ran before me and my new boyfriend could beat them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it short. But I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks Kitt40 for the idea!

Leave anymore requests in the comments or just message me!

Bye~Bye!