Chapter 10| Together at Last

Kyle's POV

I opened my mouth to say something but that creepy ginger girl interrupted me. "WAIT I-" Blaze shot her in the face before she could finish. "NO MORE DISTRACTIONS!" she screamed. Everyone then looked at me, anticipating and answer. I took a deep breathe and looked at Kenny. He was kind, funny and always gave me compliments even if they were shallow. I then looked at Stan. He's been my best friend forever and I've loved him for so long. He's funny, kind and smart. I wish there was an easier way to do this but I have to pick who I love.

"I pick.....I pick Stan," I announced. Half of the girls started screaming abs dancing happily, while the others we're screaming and crying. "FUCKING BIAST!" MuffledParka screamed as she fought the wall. Kenny looked at me and gave me a week smile. "Sorry Ken," I apologized. "Don't be. You and Stan will be an awesome couple. I'm sure I'll win Craig though," Kenny said with a smirk. He patted Stan on the back and walked over to Cartman who was loosing his shit. Stan looked at me and smiled. "So, you picked me," Stan said, walking towards me.

"W-well I did it 'cause-well you see I-" my sentence was cut off by Stan pressing his lips against mine softy. He put his hands on my waist and pulled my closer to him. I leaned into the kiss, enjoying every second of it. I heard some of the girls start to squeal which startled me so I pulled away. Stan looked at me in confusion. "Whats wrong?" he asked in worry. "Well, we're kind of in front of a bunch of random girls....I figured this would be more private," I muttered in embarrassment.

"Well then let's go somewhere," Stan said in a seductive tone. I blushed insanely. "AWWWWW!" the girls squealed, hugging each other and jumping around in joy. The girls favoring Cartman and Kenny were either leaving or yelling at the other girls. "Where would we go?" I asked nervously. "We're actually all having a Style celebration now so you guys can do what you want here," Gingeveeva said, standing up from her spot. "How did you-" "Wizard powers my little Uke," she said interrupting me and patting me on the head. "STAN'S THE UKE!" TheCarttersShipper yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP HE'S THE SEME!" Gingeveeva screamed.

"Let's go argue at the party," Emma said pulling the two out of the arena. Cartman and Kenny walked over to us. "Good game," Stan said, holding his hand out to Cartman. He glared at him for a moment but then shook his hand and started to smirk. "I can't believe you fucking won. Whatever, now that you got the Jew I'm gonna go after your hippie," Cartman said with a smirk. "Good luck fatass," Stan said rolling his eyes. Kenny walked over and hugged Stan. "You're a lucky asshole. Take care of him ok," Kenny said, pulling off him. "Of course I will," Stan replied.

Cartman walked up to me. "You're a Jew but you're a good Jew," Cartman said with a smirk, patting me on the head. I just smiled awkwardly. "Thanks fatass. Now go get your hippie," I said patting him on the shoulder. He ran out of the arena. "HEY DID YOU BITCHES STEAL THE HO?!" he yelled at the fangirls, running out of the stadium. Kenny turned to me and hugged my tightly. "Oh Kyle I wish I won," he moaned, squeazing me tight. "Kenny!" I yelled, pushing him off me. "Sorry, but in all seriousness I got to go. Later babe," he said, ruffling my hair and then running off after Cartman.

Stan pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pressed my lips against his and let him take control. His tongue slid over my lips so I parted them and his tongue entered my mouth. He massage the inside of my mouth causing me to moan slightly. After a while I pulled away because it became hard to breathe through my nose. "You ok?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair. "Yeah it's just....can I get some clothes?" I asked, my face flushing red.

Stan laughed. "Of course babe," he said, picking me up. "Ah! Stan!" I yelled nervously as he started to carry me bridal style. "Let's go find those psychopaths and get your clothes back," Stan said, walking out of the arena with me in his arms. I gripped onto his neck tightly and kissed him on the cheek before walking out. "Thanks for winning me Stan.....I love you," I admitted embarrassedly. He pecked me on the lips and stared into my eyes. "I love you too babe," he said and we walked out into Rome.