Chapter 3| Save Kyle

Cartman's POV

"I really don't care as long as no one dies!" Kyle yelled. "Ahhh c'mon who's the special someone?" she asked while poking him. "No one!" Kyle replied while blushing. "Guys he totally likes me and is afraid to say it," I bragged. "He doesn't like you fatass," Kenny replied while rolling his eyes at me. "Yeah he does! He's been denying it all these years obviously. The reason we fight is because he's so passionate about me he doesn't know how to express it," I explained. "You're delusional as fuck," Stan sneered. "No I'm not hippie! You think he'd like you? You're practically a brother to him! That's incest! Are you supporting incest?!" I argued.

"No...Cartman where the fuck are you getting this from?" Stan replied. "Yeah Cartman. Kyle totally likes me," Kenny said. "You're poor! Jews don't like poors," I explained. "Well Kyle doesn't like racist fat piles of shit either!" Kenny spat back. "Well, guess that just leaves me then," Stan said. "Kyle Goddammit tell me who you like!" Gingeveeva yelled in annoyance. "No! Now untie me!" Kyle yelled. "Oh so you do like someone," she replied deviously. "Goddammit do I get to kick their asses or not!" I yelled at her while pointing at the sons of bitches I call friends.

"Fine, you each get a representative to help you out. Come on out repre-" "THERE SHE IS! GET HER!" a girl with short brown hair yelled as she broke in through the door with about 2 dozen other girls. "What the hell are you doing here?! There's no Cartters shipping fuel here," Gingeveeva exclaimed. "But the bitch who wrote that Auschwitz fanfic is! GET HER!" she yelled as she ran at one of my supporters with a knife along with a bunch of other girls. "Oh no...someone's attacking the Kyman shippers. What do I do?" Gingeveeva said emotionlessly. "FIGHT MY SLAVES!" I yelled at the girls in red and green.

All of the girls flooded over to that area and there was loads yelling and fighting. "Hahahaha! BURN BITCHES!" I laughed manically. "Guys no one's watching Kyle! Let's climb out of here and save him," Stan suggested. I looked up at Kyle who was struggling in his bondage. He looked so cute there but I wanted to be the one who saved him. "I'll save him myself," I said while walking over to the wall. "You can't climb that wall yourself fatass," Kenny said. "Shut up Kenny! I can! I'm actually not as fat as you think I am," I sneered.

"You're still fat, now give me a boost," Stan said while walking over to the wall. "Why should we boost you?" Kenny asked. "Because I'm the lightest," Stan replied. "No Stan I think I'm the lightest," Kenny said. "No dude we got our physicals like last week. I'm the least heavy out of the three of us," Stan explained. "Maybe you just want to climb up, save Kyle and leave us behind while you run off with him!" I spat. Stupid Stan's gotta plan and it's not gonna happen as long as I'm here.

"If you really believe Kyle likes you, you'll believe that he won't run off with me," Stan replied. I was speechless for a moment. Damn hippie..."Fine we'll boost you up," I muttered. "I still think I'm lighter," Kenny said. "Goddammit! Fine we'll boost you up then," Stan said in annoyance. "Oh hell no! Kenny's actually sexy so he might hypnotize Kyle and tell him to run off with him and leave us here!" I yelled angrily. "Dude, Kyle wouldn't leave me alone," Stan replied. "Oh didn't he? Xbox vs Playstation wars. Don't you remember when he abandoned you!" I reminded.

"We were ten jackass," Stan said while rolling his eyes. "Last week he said you bitched about animals too much," I said. "I'm not gonna believe anything you say asshole," Stan sneered. "Are we gonna save the hot ginger or not?!" Kenny asked. "He's not an object Kenny! He has a name!" Stan yelled angrily. "Are you on your period Stan? 'Cause you sound so bitchy right now," I said. "Ugh fine Kenny just go over there and we'll boost you," Stan commanded. "Why can't I get boosted?" I whined.

"Because you're a fat bastard who, 1 I can't pick up and 2 will just kidnap Kyle," Stan explained. "I won't kidnap Kyle. I actually do love him," I admitted shyly. "Just help me boost Kenny," Stan replied. I walked over to Kenny and boosted him up so he could pull himself over the wall. Once he was up there he held his arm out to Stan and pulled him up. "Don't leave me here assholes!" I yelled. "Goddammit do we have to pull him up," Stan muttered. "I heard that! Now pull me up!" I yelled while holding out my arms. They grabbed me and pulled me up.

"Kyle, I'm right here," I said while running over to him. "C-Cartman? Were are Stan and Kenny?" Kyle asked. I felt my heart ache a bit. "Don't you care that I'm here?" I asked sorrowfully. "Kyle! We're right here!" Stan said while running over. I started to untie his legs while Stan untied him from the back and Kenny the front. We finally got him free and Kenny pulled off his blindfold. "Oh my God Kenny!" Kyle exclaimed happily while throwing his arms around Kenny. Stan and I shot Kenny glares. Stan walked over towards Kyle causing him to pull from Kenny and leap into his arms.

"Thank you guys so much! Those ropes hurt like hell!" Kyle exclaimed while squeezing Stan more. He finally pulled away from him and looked at me. "Thanks Cartman," he said simply. Why didn't he hug me?! He hugged both of them but not me! I grew angry at Kyle but I could never stay mad at that face for long. I was angry at him for not hugging me though so I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. "CARTMAN!" Kenny and Stan yelled while pulling us apart.