talking about the ones we sit beside

Chapter six

Zeina pov:

We are now having lunch I got out of school/academy so that I can buy something to eat since I woke up early, didn't have time and forgot yuki also is with me he too forgot.

"So what are you going to buy." Yuki asked scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't really know, maybe rice balls or bread buns that are filled with jelly or something." I said boredly.

"I don't know either..." he said and then looked at me.

"Um.... zeina...." he said blushing a little.

"What is it." I said.

"Um... did you mean...what you said.. earlier." He said.

"What do you mean." I said looking at him confused.

"That you... (he gulped).. love me." He said blushing a dark red color.

"I was just kidding/joking with you yuki." I said blushing a little.

"You mean that you...." He said.

"N-no... not like that way.... um... don't get me wrong... I love you as a friend... um...." I said looking away blushing harder and I closed my eyes.

I don't want to loose our friendship and besides that he said that he likes someone... don't think I'm saying that I like him... I think of him as a friend only.

"Hahaha... I knew that." He said fake laughing.

"Don't worry if you were afraid that I love you... now you know that I only like you as a friend... and anyway you already have a girl." I said to him opening one eye.

"Who..?!?" He said surprised.

"Hinata.." I said laughing to him and ran inside the store. I bought a bun filled with jelly and yuki bought three rice balls, and we walked back our way to the academy.

"I told you, I don't like her that way.!" He said seriously, while blushing.

"I can't take your words seriously.. if your blushing like that." I said to him.

We made it to the academy, leina and diana made a sandwich with meat, mayonnaise, and lettuce, before they left the house.

Me and Yuki climed the stairs up to the roof to meet up with leina and diana.

"What took you so long." Diana said stomping her foot.

"What were you two doing and where were you?!" Leina said taking a bite of her sandwich.

"We were buying our lunch since a certain person made me and herself late." Yuki said looking at me.

"I said I'm sorry...." I said.

"Ok... then let's eat I've been waiting for you two." Diana said sitting down on a steel long stick. I sat regularly two feel infront, yuki sat beside me and leina sat beside diana we all ate our lunches we still had 15 minutes left.

Diana was standing up walking back and forth telling us how naruto is annoying and what she screams at him. We laughed at what she says to him, he's also kinda funny.

leina talked about choiji how he shares his food with her and that's the first time that he does that, and also he's nice.

yuki talked about hinata and how shy she is and now she's getting more social, three of them took 5 minutes out of 15 minutes so we have 5 more minutes left and that's all the time I need to talk about duck butt.

I was sitting two legs infront but I moved one leg to the other side so now I sitting in the end of the steel stick thing and one leg on the right and one on the left ( It's in the picture how zeina is sitting). Her school black jacket is open and down her shoulders to her mid arms, her blouse is showing.

Yuki blushed he was sitting infront of her.

"W-what... t-the hell zeina." He said looking away.

"What I wasn't comfortable and it was hot don't worry I'll only stay like this for 5 minutes that we have left so... bare with it." I said blushing a little as petals from the cherry tree fall infront of me.

"Ok.. this is getting akward." I said.

Seriously cherry petals this is not a romantic scene.

"Ok aren't you going tell me about sasuke." Diana said looking at me.

"Yeah when we came in this morning he was creeping me out with his staring.. really all he does is stare... I don't know why he's the first in class and I was the second." I said.

I am second in class since in some exams I got high grades but sasuke got higher scores then me yuki is third and diana is forth.

"You know he's pretty smart and knows how to do clone jutsu better than us." Diana said.

"Wow, defending your love diana." I said giggling.

"What!!... no... hey.." Diana said blushing.

"Anyway, I poked his shoulder... his shoulder is really hard... and I told him to be more sarcastic and he told me to stay in my business... I called him annoying and he called me brat... blah blah blah." I said waving my hand.

"Don't touch my sasuke!" Leina said.

"Hey zeina... do you like sasuke?" Yuki asked.

"I like him only as a friend he doesn't know only revenge and he's going to leave to orochimaru so what kind of relationship would I have with that, sasuke needs to listen more to his friends." I said.

"So you like him... he's mine!" Diana said.

"I don't like men who are arrogant like that, if I would choose someone I would choose naruto, I like funny people, he's feisty, intelligent at times not in studying I suppose, friendly, kind, doesn't think when saving a person in danger, reckless, never gives up... and plenty more." I said.

"To me he only talks about how ramen is delicious and.... yeah ramen only and how sasuke annoys him." Diana said.

"He suffered in his childhood, living with no parents, all alone, everyone thinks he's the bad guy." I said.

"Sasuke also suffered when his parents were killed." Leina said.

"But he still has someone who love's him, people think he's awesome but naruto doesn't, sasuke needs to know why his brother killed his clan, just for him... but he'll know when they face each other in the future." I said.

The bell is ringing so we ran down stairs and went to the class room we sat down listening to iruka sensei.

Why yuki went silent all of a sudden..... hmm.....
_________________________________________________

I hope you like this naruto fanfiction because this is my first wait because it's based on wild adventures if you readers can give me any ideas I'll be delighted to read them..... and if you want disclaimers tell me.

¿¡ ¤ this story is going to get more exciting when they are in teams.