Chapter 1

Cute is definitely something that I usually aim for at times. My outfit has to be just right. My feminine side always comes through with when it comes to my outfits. My masculine side never really shows through when it comes to me picking out my outfits. Well, most of the time. There are days that I feel like dressing more like a boy, but the majority of the time, I feel like dressing more like a girl. But then there are days where I don't feel like dressing as either.

My parents are super supportive of me. Well, technically they're my adoptive parents. I have no idea who my real parents are, but dad and papa are real enough for me. Papa is usually the one that'll take me out shopping, since he really doesn't give a crap about gender roles - seriously, he's totally indifferent to the whole gender/sexuality stuff.

Dad doesn't really take me out shopping often, I think it embarrasses him sometimes - not that he's embarrassed of me, he just doesn't like shopping, certainly not when it's clothes shopping, and I think he just doesn't like going to the mall. Dad is just as supportive as papa is. I guess you could say papa is more of the motherly type out of him and dad. Dad wants to keep as much of his masculinity as he can.

Papa always tells me to not give a fuck what anyone else thinks about me. He tells me to just block out all the negatives and focus on the positives. While dad, even though he tells me the exact same thing as papa, he usually adds that if some dickhead tried to pick a fight with me, to kick him in the nuts - or where it hurts if it's a girl, though, I'd never hit a girl, unless she deserves it of course - to stand up for myself if I need to. Then papa's just like, violence is never the answer.

My family is a little weird to be completely honest. Dad's always acting all tough, when as a matter of fact, he's simply just a complete softie. And papa, well... he's rather strange at times, and doesn't quite understand some stuff. But I love both dad and papa a lot. Even if they are a bit strange.

I run downstairs into the living room, where papa is sitting on the couch watching TV. What he's watching, I have no idea. I run over to him and flop down on the couch next to him, and hug him tightly, while looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Papa!" I whine. "Can we go shopping?" I ask. He looks over at me, as I unwrap my arms from around him, and kneel next to him on the couch. "I need more girly clothes!"

"Okay, Kellin." Papa nods, before ruffling up my hair, causing me to whine as my neatly styled hair is messed up.

"Papa!" I whine.

He just laughs at me, as he gets up off the couch. "Well, if you want to go out shopping get ready while I go tell Dean." Papa says, before walking off to the garage where dad is working on his car.

I jump off the couch, before running back upstairs to fix my hair, and get my shoes on. Once I've done that, I run back downstairs to find papa and dad walking into the house. I smile as I see dad and run over to him and papa and hug him tightly.

"Hey, kiddo!" He says, hugging me back. "Your uncle Sammy is coming round later." He says, causing me to smile widely.

Dad's brother Sam is also very supportive of me, just like dad and papa are. Honestly, Sam was the first person I went to when I came out as genderfluid, and he assured me that dad and papa will be accepting of me. I'm glad I took his advice, and came out to dad and papa.

"You never informed me of this, Dean." Papa says, turning to dad.

Dad shrugs. "He only called me a few hours ago, Cas." He says. "And he wanted to come round and see his favorite nephew."

Even though I don't identify as either gender, I don't mind when dad and papa refer to me as their son, or when Sam refers to me as his nephew. They can refer to me as their daughter also, or niece for Sam, I don't really care. I'm comfortable with either. And since I'm still rather indecisive on what pronouns I'd like people to refer to me as, I don't care if they refer to me as she, him or they. Just, I don't really like when people call me a straight up boy, or girl. Or an it. I'm neither gender, and I'd rather people not label me as a boy or a girl. Even though I'm biologically boy.