III. UPDATE & PLANS

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL NEWS OF WHAT IS TO COME OF INEXORABLEDear fellow and loved readers,

As you all may know, I've taken quite a long semi-hiatus on this story. During my hiatus, I've taken time to focus on my personal life as well as educational. However, after a while, it struck me that I still didn't feel complete. While taking notes in class, I found myself hypothesizing possible scenarios of the story, doodling the faces of Vera and Remi, and my other cherished characters. In a way, Inexorable has become a part of me, and that you all have given me the opportunity to bring my characters to life.

The realization hit me like a wall of bricks. I love writing. So why should I stop? I realize, I have to invest my time into this series. And that's exactly what I will do. But I'll need your help!

By supporting me on these two sites :

ko-fi.com/sophiasticate

patreon.com/sophiasticate

You will contribute to the self-publishing Inexorable and it's future series! (How cool would it be to see Inexorable in paperback or hardcover!? Or to see it in your local bookstore and library? )

And as a thank you to the most devoted and hopeful supporters, there will be a little gift from me to you. The FIRST 7 KO-FI & PATREON SUPPORTERS will get a mention of THEIR NAME as A CHARACTER in the first book of the Inexorable series, along with a personalized thank you letter from me and a follow on Wattpad!

I know, all of this sounds like crazy, out there dream. But it's a dream that's worth taking risks for, and it's a dream that we can make true.

Let's bring Inexorable to life.

With love,

Sophia ( A hopeful, recklessly optimistic seventeen year old, who now, has a dream.)