Mac Imagine

Mac's Pov

I was at Luna Mesa when in walked this woman with Y/C/H.She was really sexy and she looked to a tomboy.That means she is tougher than any other woman.She sat down next to Devon at the bar and I had to get her to myself.

I walked over to her and tapped her and she swung her fists around and tried to hit me.Ok now I like her even more! ;)

I threw my arms to tell her I would back off.Then, she left with Regina and went hiking.So, I went to the caves and waited until dark.I will get that woman from earlier.I was heading to my house when I saw the woman's car pulled along side the road.

I pulled over and hopped out of my truck. "What Broke?"I ask. "Rotor and transmission."She replied throwing the wretch somewhere in the dark desert.

"Hey no need to get all mad.I'll tow your truck to the garage in the mornin'."I say to her.She looked at me and said "Ok, but where am I going to go?"

"You can come to my place."I reply. So, she reluctantly got in my truck and I towed her car behind us.I told her my name and she told me her's.

"How can I ever repay you Mac?"She asked as we walked inside my place.Oh I can think of something ;)

So, I walked over to her and bite her neck.And to my surprise she moaned like she liked it that way.She shocked me when I felt her tongue go into my mouth and she was taking dominance.

"You don't seem scared, and why?" I say picking her up and carrying her to my room.

"Nothing scares me anymore Mac."She said before she kissed me again.That night I had the best sex ever, this girl really loved the same things I did.Claiming someone that is yours and making sure everyone else knows too.

The next morning I wake up and there was Y/N on the bed.I saw bite marks and hickies on her neck.But, my back was sticking badly.I walk in the bathroom and turn around and see my back was covered in nail marks.God, I want this woman to stay around.She is just as sick as me ;) ;)