Best Time Ever

Norman's Pov

  I was so happy to get home to Y/N.I have missed her so much in more than one way ;)She has been sending me stuff, that she knows gets me turned on.Like the one she sent me wearing a camo bikini.God she is good!

  I arrive at her place and go to the door.I try to get the door open but it is locked.I unlock the door and heard Y/N favorite music playing.I walk around the house and find her unloading the washer.And it's like she is trying to kill me.She was wearing yoga shorts with one of my t-shirts and my god she is asking for it!

  I walk behind and grab her waist and spin her around.She screamed and then she leaned up and kissed me.

  'I didn't hear you come in."She said smiling. "I wanted to surprise you."I say smirking at her. I tapped the back of her legs and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.I walk back to the bedroom and I whispered to her"Now it's my turn to tease you."

  "Oh come on Norman don't do this.I missed you"Y/N begged, but I was not listening.I started kissing down her neck and I heard her moan.I strip her down and find that same camo bikini that has been haunting me for days.

  "Please Norman come on, don't tease"I heard Y/N say as I kissed down her body.I felt her run her nails down my back and that was it I was done.

  I know that night the neighbors hated Y/N and I both.But, guess what I don't care.And guess what I'll do it again too.Nothing comes between me and my girl.Even with the neighbors banging on the door ;)

Norman Reedus Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें