Daryl Dixon Imagine

You were at the prison cutting up a deer, Daryl just got for the group.You went to your cell after you finished up and then you heard "Y/n can ya come on a run with me?".You knew that southern accent to well.It was your crush Daryl Dixon.The redneck of the group.

  "Yeah sure"You said getting up and grabbing you bow and some extra arrows.You two walk out and see Rick and Michonne. "Where are you guys going?"Rick asked.

  "I'm bringing Y/n with me to check out that building me and Michonne found."Daryl was quick to say.

  "Oh.. Okay be careful you guys."Rick said.You guys finally got to the bike.Daryl jumped on the bike and turned and smirked  at you. God you love it when he does that!

  "You comin' Y/n?"You quickly jump on the bike and wrap your arms around his waist.You two were off then.You pull up to what looked like to be a store.You knock on the window in case there were any walkers inside.

  "Why do you act so nervous around me Y/n?"Daryl asked while waiting to see if there were walkers.Great you thought.

  "I- I have always b-been like that Daryl."You state trying not to sound dumb.But you failed terribly.

  "Well I know I'm not the nicest person, but I'm not a jerk all the time."Daryl said stepping closer to you."Please stop moving! Please come closer!"Your mind kept battling in your head.

  "Ya know Y/n, you are pretty cute when ya blush like that."Daryl said stepping even closer.Great now you are blushing!!

  Daryl grabbed your face and started kissing you.After about a minute he stopped and pulled back "Listen Y/n I don't what that was-.."But that is when you cut him off by kissing him and pulling him close.

  You two were kissing and exploring each others bodies when there was a bang on the window behind you and you jumped into Daryl's arms.Daryl laughed and then you two killed the walkers and went back to the prison.

  Later that night Daryl came in your cell and pulled you close in bed."What are you doing Daryl?"You ask half-asleep."Protecting MY girl."Daryl said putting his head on your neck and his chin hair tickling you.You were happy and relaxed so you had a very peaceful night.