The end of the war

I was in a constantly replay parry, slash, jump, roll again and again, till I heard a scream her scream. I looked around and saw Gaia with her sword through my wise girls chest and I saw red, nobody hurts my wise girl!!! So I yeld at her "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER, FOR THAT YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH" and with that I ran to my opponent who was smirking.
But as soon as I reached her I began to form a hurricane as tall as her while I slashed wildly at her and the smile slide of her face.

By that the fighting has stopped and even the gods were watching in awe the fight of a demigod against a primordial. We were fighting for what seems like hours till I found an opening in her defense and I stepped Riptide right into her side.
She cried out in pain and before the earth heald her I put her with the help of the water molecules around her in the air. Gaia called the earth up to her but I don't let the earth through the barrier of water molecules that I formed around her. After a while she sigh frustrated and turned her full attention on me again and barely blocked a slash at her head.
We continued the battle for at least 10 minutes till I found an opening again, this time I slashed at her head but redirected it to her heart. She screamed again but this time also in disbelief, that a demigod has defeated her.
Slowly she dissolved into dust and I sank to the ground, exhausted of the war, then it hit me my wise girl is dead.

I got up again and ran to her side and cried over her body.
After what seems like hours I looked up and looked around the battlefield, the gods and a few demigods just finished the last remaining monsters, but as I looked closer to the lifeless bodies on the ground I could see Jason and Piper next to each other with an spear through both of them, Hazel had an arrow in her head, Franks stick was burned down and Leo was drowned.

At this moment, as I saw all my best friends and my girlfriend dead I broke, my heart broke at this very moment and I can feel a hole inside of me that couldn't be filled again.

Suddenly all gods came towards me and Zeus spoke up "Perseus Jackson, you did a lot in this war and we would like to request you with godhood for your actions. " "I am honoured but I have to decline again, I can't live for eternity if the love of my life is dead" Zeus was about to speak when he was interrupted by a flash of light and the fates appeared and spoke" you are meant to be immortal from this point of your life so you will be" they said with their creepy voice and send a flash of light towards me.

I felt like I was burned from the inside and as I was about to pass out the pain vanished as well as the fates. Then I slowly turned to the gods again and see them shocked so I spoke up" But I have another wish" with that the gods focused on me again and Zeus replied "what is your wish? " "I wish that there is a portal between the camps so that they can easily get to the other one and I also wish to have no contact with the gods anymore till I'm ready. "
The gods send me an understanding and pitiful look by the second part of my wish and Zeus told me that my wish was granted, and after a wink of his hand he said that now there was the portal and with another wink I found myself in an alley near the Appartement of my mom.

---

Hope you like my story and I have to warn you I can't guarantee for regular updates but I'll try my best.