Shooting lesson with Clint

The elevator opened and I stepped into the still empty kitchen. I looked through the cupboards and the fridge to see what I could have for breakfast. In the end I decided to make pancakes for every Avenger and began making the batter.

As I was half way through Natasha walked in still looking a bit sleepy. Soon after came Clint and Steve who stayed in the gym for some more. Bruce and Thor came as I just finished but Tony was still missing and the other assured me that it would stay this way til at least 11 am. Together we set the table but looked puzzled as I placed my self made pancakes on the table and I got irritated, because they were just the usual pancakes my mother would bake me in the morning. Then Natasha the question seemingly on every bodies mind (with the exception of me) "Why are the pancakes blue?" "Ohhh.... well as I was small my mother and first step father had an argument about how food couldn't be blue and since then my mom made everything she was able to blue, yeah I am just so used to that it doesn't seem strange anymore. " "That's a pretty cool story, your mother seems like a really nice person" "Believe me Clint she was definitely the nicest person on earth or as my father once said 'She was a queen among humans'" I told them, replacing mortals with humans to not raise suspicion.

Steve was the first to try my blue pancakes and he immediately looked like he was in heaven. "They're amazing, where did you get the recipe" "Thanks, it's from my mom"
Finally the others tried them after being reassured that it is safe eating them. Immediately they have the same enjoying look on their faces and I was swamped with similar comments. "Thank you! What are we gonna do today? "
"Usually everybody is doing their own things, like Tony and Bruce are in the labs, Natasha, Steve and I are in the gym or gaming room and Thor does his own things, sometimes here sometimes on Asgard. It's on you what you're doing." "I think I'll train some more"
After that said we ate in silence until we parted ways.

Once we were downstairs Clint questioned " Have you shot bow and arrow before? " "only once or twice, because I really suck at it, one time I managed to shoot backwards while aiming forwards. " " Nevertheless, I want to see how you shoot, maybe I'll mange to teach you shooting. " "Good luck! " I mumbled before walking over to the shooting range and taking a random bow. "No, you can't just take a bow, it has to fit you" he half yelled, before trying to find the bow that fit me best. Half an hour later, man they really have many bows, he handed me a bow that fits my hand perfectly and it felt as if the bow was kind of part of my body. Clint seeming satisfied told me to stand as if I was about to shoot an arrow. Because I didn't really have a position I just draw back the string, but this was obviously not what he wanted, he shook his head and started lecturing me. "No, no wonder you weren't able to shoot straight, you have turn a bit, the hand holding the bow showing in the direction of the target, look at the target and draw the string to your cheek. " I did what he said, but he still had to correct the details like my elbow a bit higher or my turning my feet a bit to have a better footing. As soon as he was completely satisfied he told me to memories it, then standing normal before getting back into the stance. It was better than before but he still had to correct me.
I don't know how often we did that I only know, at some point I got the stance right every time I tried, that's why he gave me the arrow after showing me how to nock the arrow the right way. After being satisfied with my stance, he told me to shoot, I nearly hit the target and this encouraged me, cause it's better than usual.

I shoot at least one hundred arrows til lunch and I now hit the target with every shot. At some point Clint took out his bow and began firing at the target next to mine with such a grace I hadn't ever seen before and I saw the graceful hunters. ..

Finally JARVIS called us for lunch and we got upstairs, to be welcomed with the smell of spaghetti and a woman with ginger hair in the kitchen.

---

Sooner than expected. ..
Can you guess who cooked lunch?
Review me what you think of the chapter and my story on whole.