Werewolf Info

I decided to put the werewolf info here so I don't have to incorporate the explanations into the book.

Mate: Soul-Mate

Rejecting the mate: If a werewolf rejects their mate, the one who was rejected will be broken and most likely so will the rejecter.

Instincts when finding mate: After a werewolf finds his mate, their first instinct is to mark and mate with him/her. In most stories, it is not that simple for the main couple.

Mark: The mark is to ward off other werewolves.

Mate: To, uhh, well, do "it".

After Mating or Mating bond: Automatically, once you accept the mate without mating, the two werewolves will have a mind link that is also connected to the pack. Mating allows each wolf to hear the others thoughts and feel the others emotions. The pain is not as bad as it is for the mate than the wolf receving it. If the wolves are seperated for a long period of time, they will both become jumpy and unable to control their emotions.

To sum it up, once the person find their mate, their mate becomes their whole world.

General Stuff

Their God is 'The Moon Goddess'. Her actual name is Selene. She is responsible for the existence of werewolves. She chooses every mate, and makes sure that every mate will end up together. She cannot prevent unfortunate accidents like death or suicide.

Around the starting of puberty, (age varies, depends on the author. Mine starts at 12.) a werewolf will shift for the first time, and that is when they first get to talk to 'their wolf'. 'Their wolf has it's own name and is a more violent part of them, but is under the control of the human part unless provoked, or given a reason to be angry.

If a werewolf is not apart of a pack,
he/r is considered a rogue. If a rogue crosses another pack's territory, the Alpha of that pack will assume that the rogue wants to attack. Sometimes they let the rogue leave without a bruise but more likely than not, they will just kill the rogue. You can be born rogue or become one from being kicked out, or running away. You can tell if a wolf is a rogue by their sour scent.

Types of Werewolves:

Alpha: The leader of the pack. Most powerful in the pack. Runs the fastest and is the biggest wolf in size in the pack. He uses his Alpha voice to order someone around, but the voice doesn't work on the Alpha's mate.

Luna: A female Alpha or the Alpha's mate. She has a lot of power and but less power than the Alpha. She can still command people around.

Beta: Alpha's best friend and is the second-in-command. He/r has power but less than the Alpha, Luna, and the Alpha's children.

Beta Female: The mate of the beta. She has power but less than the Alpha, Luna, the Alpha's offspring, and the Beta.

Gamma: The Gamma is also usually called the third-in-command. He/r has power but less than the Alpha, Luna, Alpha's offspring, Beta, Beta Female, and the Beta's offspring.