propeller

Images flashed in Lydia's mind. She knew it was a dream. She knew it would go away, but it was so.. Bloody. There was red everywhere, intermingling with the gold confetti. The confetti can be explained as the result of a college party, but the stench and sight of blood all over all of her friends' clothing, all over the floor, the counters, even the ceiling... That could not be explained. Not from what Lydia had seen in the dream anyway.

When Lydia had arrived in the dream, there was no blood. There was no violence. There was only her and Stiles and her new friends dancing vividly around the anonymous person's dorm. A mixed room filled with long legs, sweat, and a euphoric feeling bubbling in Lydia's chest. Her breath smelt faintly of some alcoholic beverage she didn't drink, but Stiles did. She didn't know why, but her lips were sore and lightly purple from pressure. Lights danced across her eyes, reflecting her surroundings, and her heart was beating faster than it had before.

Then, as if in the blink of an eye, Lydia was standing in the middle of the room. Blood was everywhere. Stiles was sprawled on the floor, a large knife protruding from his limp body. His shirt was soaked to the point of pure red stickyness. It was plastered to his torso, dripping down his arms and his tan pants, being absorbed by any material nearby.

Lydia's hand immediately covered her mouth and she looked away, attempting to not utter a sound. She knew what was going on. It's one of her many illustrious morbid dreams, and somehow in the next couple of months, she knew there would be multiple deaths. Deaths strewn throughout what she believed to be her fresh break from the insanity that is her life.

As her eyes drifted around the room she saw people that weren't even enrolled at her college, people she knew. Her eyes stopped immediately on a redheaded girl just ten feet from her. Her stomach dropped and her body did too. She was clutching herself on the ground watching a sight she never thought would affect her. Her twin sister was sat up against a white wall to the left of Stiles. Lydia choked on sobs at the look on her sisters face. The blood seeping from her mouth, landing on her already bloody shirt.

Her sister's eyes were still open, though, filled with the remainder of fear and terror still evident under the invisible film of death covering them. Even in death, her sister still looked better. Flawlessly done makeup, perfectly curled hair, and her glossy eyes still held the spunky life she lived in them.

Lydia clutched her knees, scanning the room, seeing Kira, Malia, Liam, and even Scott mixed among the dead, their bodies littering the hardwood floor. She shook with silent, racking sobs before the moment she had been dreading occurred. The one thing she was restraining herself from doing. Lydia screamed.

-/-/-

Lydia's scream rang out throughout the cabin, but no one heard. No one on the plane was supernatural, nor did they know of the supernatural. Actually, Stiles heard. He clutched his ears as they were burdened with the violent sound and his already golden eyes turned a bright yellow as his canine teeth extended. Lydia, awoken from her dream, saw stiles gripping his face and started to get worried. She knew if he had heard her scream, then he was supernatural, and that was something she had not foreseen.

"Stiles?" Lydia said airily as she reached to lightly touch Stiles' face. He flinched and turned slightly, exposing his now werewolf face. He was terrified she would have nothing to do with him after this, after she saw the monster that he was, but she just traced his jawline in awe. She'd heard of werewolves, but had never seen one in its werewolf form.

Stiles then remembered that it was Lydia who screamed, so she must be supernatural as well, which calmed his nerves. He instantly morphed back into human form and looked back at Lydia. Her eyes were shocked but not scared.

"You're a werewolf?" It was more of a statement than a question, as Lydia whispered the foreign words. Stiles looked down and nodded.

Looking back up and sighing he stated quietly, "And you're a banshee."

"Yup." Lydia ran her hand through her loose hair and shook her head smiling. "Look at that, another thing we have in common. The supernatural." She chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so. I mean we did both come from beacon hills so it was somewhat inevitable, but still." Lydia smiled softly in agreement before blushing slightly, remembering her hand caressing his cheek. His yellow eyes were there every time she blinked, the image seared into her mind.

"Mmm hm. Next thing you're gonna tell me you're related to me." Lydia laughed at the silly joke, her eyes crinkling, but when she opened her eyes she saw a melancholic look on the boy's face.

"What's wrong?" Lydia was worried shed said something wrong.

"I don't want to think about being related to you when just a couple hours ago I was thinking about kissi-" stiles cut himself off, but Lydia could guess at what he was going to say.

His face was turned down and his eyes were closed as his hands raked through his already messy hair, making it stick out in every direction. Lydia placed one hand on his chin and turned his face to hers.

"You weren't the only one." She smiled as her lips gracefully landed on his. Her hand moved from his chin to his hair and her other hand reached up to the other side. His hair was softer than shed expected, curling around her fingertips as she wove them into his scalp.

Lydia wasn't one sided though. Stiles had moved his hands to the sides of Lydia's face. Her strawberry blonde hair was lightly touching his hands, creating a tickling sensation that he was much to distracted to notice or care about.

Their mouths moved in synchronization, meeting each counter with and equal satisfying action. Everything about them felt perfect, their bodies slid together in alignment as each kiss was met with another. Lydia's lips were beginning to bruise and stiles was finding it hard to restrain himself from ripping her clothes of then and there.

After what felt like an eternity of happiness and passion, the two pulled back, air finally filling their lungs. Stiles' hands remained in Lydia's hair, and as did hers.

"Woah." Stiles said softly.

"Yeah, woah is right." Lydia whispered out.

-/-/-
Ayeayeayeayaeauaeatae whattttssss uppppppp!!

So yeah I'm super lazy.

I just signed up for this international baccalaureate thing my school offers and now I have to take my pe course over summer, I have to take my health class over summer and then in junior & senior year, not only am I taking TWO science classes, but I'm going to have a 7th hour as well. Please stab me multiple times in the chest.

But hey because I'm doing this, at my graduation, I wear gold robes and I get to graduate at the front of the line so yeayahayayeah.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Dedicated to ASS, #lolololfam, and Lucy

xx gabbi