Author's Note

So hi, how are you. How's your dog? Is he good? That's great, tell the little pumpkin I said heyyyyyyy. Anyway I just wanted to say that because it's hard to work on full length stories, I'm going to put up, along with my best friend, a bunch of random business in this book. It's gonna be a little treasure chest filled with random bulls.hit. Sounds fun right? Yeah I thought so too. We'll post some chapter long stories, maybe some ranting when we just can't take it any more, or maybe even some other stuff I can't think of right now. Basically this is a s.hit show of fun *insert laughing crying face*

If you read Alive you know I took it down because I didn't have the time to work on AT THE MOMENT. It will be back up in December. So in the mean time I have this. I hope you are as entertained as me, lol. And don't forget to go check out Elex__Decker's page. She has this and she also has her own story Throw 'Em A Curve, which is finished. So thank you again! Enjoy!

P.S. SOME OF THESE STORIES WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION. IF THATS NOT SOMETHING YOURE INTO, PLEASE JUST SKIP IT. THERE WILL BE A WARNING AT THE TOP OF WVERY CHAPTER AND IF YOU DONT THINK YOU SHOULD READ IT, DONT! You've been warned!!

-Makenna