Chapter 8

Melody's POV
I sit on the couch beside Uncle Frank, when a Bandit comes up to me.

"So, your my new sister?" She asks. I nod.

"And I'm very happy that I have a little sister like you cause wanna know a secret?" She nodded. "I've never had a sister before." Bandit just giggled. I loved having a little sister.

"So Melody, what else do you like to do besides anything in the arts?" Mikey asks.

"Um, I really don't do anything else." I say. Did they expect me to do sports? I don't do sports.

"So, no sports?" Ray asks. I shake my head saying no. "Oh.... Cool."

"What's your favorite band, then?" Frank asks.

"Um, probably....um..... I guess My Chem, and Fall Out Boy, and R5, and Panic! At the Disco, and twenty one pilots, and Green Day, and a whole lot more." I say. "Also like Musical Soundtracks and Southern Gospel."

"Wow, you know your way around music." Gee says.

"Just a question, do you listen to MSI?" Lynz asks.

"Yes, of course." I say.

"Just making sure." She says.

"So, where are you from?" Mikey asks.

"Nashville." I respond.

"Wow, I would expect you to like country." Mikey says.

"That's the stereo type. I know majority of the people who grew up in Nashville don't like it or only like a little bit of it." I say. "And most of my friends didn't like country."

"So have you listen to any of our solo stuff?" Frank asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Who's solo stuff is your favorite?" Ray asks.

"Probably, between Frank and Ray." I say. "Sorry, Way brothers. It's the truth."

"Have you at least listened to me and Mikey's stuff?" Gee asks.

"Yeah." I say in a 'duh' tone. We chat some more till Gee decides it's time to go home.

"Okay, time to go home." Gee says.

"NOOOOOO. Don't take her away!" Frank says dramatically. Gerard rolls his eyes.

"Well, we gotta go home cause one of us has school and the other three having shopping to do." Lynz says.

"Ok." Frank mumbles.

"Ok, bye guys." Gerard says.

"Bye." They chorus. We go to the car to go to their- I mean home.

A/n: Wooo! That was fun to write. Anyway the next chapter should be them shopping and digging more into Mel's past. So yeah. Bye.

Song of the Day: Vampires Will Never Hurt You By My Chemical Romance